Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragon-y Drawings!
Topic Started: 02 May 2014, 14:46 (20375 Views)
Asvald Veleif
Dragon Animator

Wish i could draw stuff from the dragon universe sometimes,

but i think animating is good enough for me B-)

Toothless Gif made by me.

Support my How to Train Your Dragon animations by subscribing to my youtube channel through the link below!

Click here for my dragon animations!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

(Is this how you post pictures? XD)

I drew this a while back. I can't draw flames, and Toothless doesn't have the right proportions, but at least Hiccup looks like himself. Half the time I draw him, he ends up looking like someone else ^_^

Gedx
Arwing Pilot

cometotheberkside
08 May 2014, 20:27

I drew this a while back. I can't draw flames, and Toothless doesn't have the right proportions, but at least Hiccup looks like himself. Half the time I draw him, he ends up looking like someone else ^_^
U need to redraw those eyes, they have too much angle, but the rest of the draw is perfect :D :D :D
Spoiler: click to toggle

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

Nice :)

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Gedx
09 May 2014, 04:37
cometotheberkside

U need to redraw those eyes, they have too much angle, but the rest of the draw is perfect :D :D :D
I agree, they are a little off. You've done a great job on his outfit and toothless, though (:

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

thescienceofmagic
09 May 2014, 18:25
Gedx
cometotheberkside

I agree, they are a little off. You've done a great job on his outfit and toothless, though (:
Thanks everyone :P and I know the eyes are crooked (I hate drawing eyes) but maybe I'll change it and then post it back up.
The outfit took way too long to draw :) worth it though

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

Drew this a while ago

It's Jay from my Dragon Wings roleplay... she's a Dragonwing, people with dragon wings and tails, and the ability to talk to dragons and create illusions ;) Her wings and tail are based off a Night Fury's, I added the blade obviously (I think we would have noticed a blade on Toothless's tail ;) )
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

MudkipStar
09 May 2014, 23:41
Drew this a while ago

It's Jay from my Dragon Wings roleplay... she's a Dragonwing, people with dragon wings and tails, and the ability to talk to dragons and create illusions ;) Her wings and tail are based off a Night Fury's, I added the blade obviously (I think we would have noticed a blade on Toothless's tail ;) )
cool :)

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

thescienceofmagic
09 May 2014, 18:25
Gedx
cometotheberkside

Like this? :)

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

Someone here should teach me how to draw xD. I would pay that person 0 dollars!