Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragon-y Drawings!
Topic Started: 14 Jan 2015, 08:59 (20440 Views)
WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

I was going to upload some of mine, but then I saw some of these and then I was like
so yeah.

There are so many talented people in this fandom, and I am just going to sit here with my tongue slammed in a car door.

You guys are amazing.

i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

JemWolf
Self-taught Artist Tries Her Best

WasBornCrazy
14 Jan 2015, 12:59
I was going to upload some of mine, but then I saw some of these and then I was like
so yeah.

There are so many talented people in this fandom, and I am just going to sit here with my tongue slammed in a car door.

You guys are amazing.
Hey now, don't talk like that! We would all like to see what you've got too! I'm sure you're more talented than you think! Now come on, don't be shy, show us some of the stuff that you've done :)
Hiya, I'm JemWolf, and I'm in way too many fandoms.
~
I'm a Mormon, I know it, I live it, I love it.

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

JemWolf
15 Jan 2015, 00:33
WasBornCrazy
14 Jan 2015, 12:59
so yeah.

You guys are amazing.
Hey now, don't talk like that! We would all like to see what you've got too! I'm sure you're more talented than you think! Now come on, don't be shy, show us some of the stuff that you've done :)
Jem is correct :3
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

I agree with JemWolf and hope and heir. If everyone thought that way there would be no amazing art work on here in the first place. Come on don't keep it all hidden away... Just:

P.S. I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist. Don't kill me :ermm:

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

*dumps again*

lol, the face looks weird :P
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

JemWolf

Made a little sketch of my Hackatoo, Woodchip, a while back. I don't think I had a ref, so it's probably off.
~

JemWolf

I found an oldish sketch that I made of book Toothess :P
~

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

Awww cute :D

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

considering posting some of mine...i am an art major..have taken life drawing..life painting..oil painting..watercolor...drawing..advanced drawing..ceramics..advanced ceramics..2D design ..3D design...art history...art appreciation...ifnyou wanna learn how to draw well..animated characters..landscapes..realistic humans or animals..all of these are classes id recomend taking...in order to draw a good animated character..one must first be able to draw the realistic form to know what the anatomy is like...then and only then can one change it with confidence :)
120 degrees outside... Ugh

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Dracomancer
12 Feb 2015, 04:16
considering posting some of mine...i am an art major..have taken life drawing..life painting..oil painting..watercolor...drawing..advanced drawing..ceramics..advanced ceramics..2D design ..3D design...art history...art appreciation...ifnyou wanna learn how to draw well..animated characters..landscapes..realistic humans or animals..all of these are classes id recomend taking...in order to draw a good animated character..one must first be able to draw the realistic form to know what the anatomy is like...then and only then can one change it with confidence :)
I'd love to see some of your work! :)