Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
3D Art and Animations
Topic Started: 10 May 2014, 11:48 (6969 Views)
AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Okay so I'm finally getting around to making my Tiger model but to make it accurate I need to get the scaling correct. So my question i, does anyone know how to change the size/scale of the grid in Blender? I can't do anything big until I get a larger.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

MartianArchaeologist
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Very, very cool!

I got a Tesla card from one of those online places that recycles computer parts. That together with the Quadro 600 speeds up rendering quite a bit. Plus it's great for bragging about your gear....

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I didn't know that Maya (I think you use Maya) supports GPU accelerated rendering, or do you use an external rendering software?
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

This is a high quality render from "Murozond", the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight from World of Warcraft. The model is directly from the game.

UNAMUSED

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

That looks amazing. I have no other comments on it.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Yay! I just got accepted into Eastleigh college's Creative Media (Game Design) course!

Yes I'm aware it says Game Design, but a large amount of it is things like 3Danimation, Stop motion Animation, Game concept art, and lots of stuff like that. We even have to cover some Programming and Networking and Secuirty, just like how the people doing the Programming or Networking and Security have to do some Creative Media.

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

AndyMay
22 May 2014, 23:04
Yay! I just got accepted into Eastleigh college's Creative Media (Game Design) course!

Yes I'm aware it says Game Design, but a large amount of it is things like 3Danimation, Stop motion Animation, Game concept art, and lots of stuff like that. We even have to cover some Programming and Networking and Secuirty, just like how the people doing the Programming or Networking and Security have to do some Creative Media.
Hey, well done!
That's similar to my old game design course, there was a lot of animation and character design which is useful for animation (:

Also, Zer0x, your projects are really good!
I can't wait for summer as I can just make animation all day :P

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Fawnduu
Gronckle

AndyMay

thats awesome! have fun!! my friend switched out of a game design major and into a comp animation major at my school because he watched to focus on just animation but he really enjoyed it
Im Courtney, a Concept Artist/ Computer Animator! 8)

My Art Page
My Animations

AndyMay

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Fawnduu
23 May 2014, 00:26
AndyMay

thats awesome! have fun!! my friend switched out of a game design major and into a comp animation major at my school because he watched to focus on just animation but he really enjoyed it
Sadly you can't really do a specific course like that at this level. If I want to study animation, I have do do a Game Design/Creative Media level 3 course. Then once you get to Level 4 (i.e. Uni) you can do more specific stuff, like Computer Animation and stuff.

Oh btw...

I JUST GOT MAYA FOR FREE!!! Not even illegally! XD

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

You know that students get a free 3 year license from autodesk for all their products? ;)
UNAMUSED