Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Picture of RP OCs
Topic Started: 28 May 2014, 19:58 (1176 Views)
Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

All my original Characters that I've used for RolePlay on different sites. I decided to draw all of them in one picture. :3

Marge(top left.): Marge is short for Margaret, the name she despises, for her mother was also named Margret, bringing back too many memories of her past. Her parents died in a raid by the Outcasts when she was 12. Being taken as a prisoner, she was forced to be the guardian for her 2 year old sister, Beck. Standing up to Alvin(rob), she was punished by getting her sister taken away from her. Alvin lied that her sister was dead and Marge was devastated that her only family was supposedly gone. Marge escaped soon after figuring out she had strange powers. Now a homeless fugitive, she's perfected her magic and taught Erland how to control his.

Fjalar(middle left): An eighteen year old outcast,fanboy of Alvin(Rob), and older brother to Hita

Minnaire(bottom left): My first Httyd character, that doesn't really have much of a backstory. Just a nerdy but strong Viking teenager, really.

Keir(top middle): Keir is (rob)Alvin's adoptive eighteen year old teenager along with his twin sister, Kyett. Alvin didn't want children, but needed heirs in his older age.

Fafnir(middle): Fafnir is (Bookverse) Hiccup's future kid and prince to the Archipelago. Even though he's constantly picked on by his sister, Armelle, he still loves her as his only true friend. Being used for popularity in the past, he stays quiet as a reclusive, thinking he has no one that likes him for who he is. Fafnir tends to be a scaredy cat and is a runt. He's currently trying to figure out what he's good at, upset that his sister got his father's sword fighting abilities.

Erland(bottom middle): (Bookverse) Hiccup's evil clone created by (rob) Alvin. Erland was originally his apprentice, but soon figured out he was being used for his powers and intellect. Running away, he accidentally met (book) Alvin and was mistaken for Hiccup. After convincing him that they were two completely different people, and was an enemy of Hiccup's, they formed a partnership. Erland looks at Alvin as a father, even though He's only an assistant.

Hita(top right): Younger sister to Fjalar. She's an Ex-Outcast, that left her tribe to be a nomad, mainly because she hates Alvin's leadership style. Tough but smart, she's the ideal Viking.

Snorre(middle right): A shy outcast orphan, that hates Berk, thinking that his outcast parents were killed by the Hooligans. Unfortunately it's the other way around...

Etria(bottom right): a secretive, magical being, who appears to be a villain, but might just be under cover for something better....

'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Asvald Veleif
Dragon Animator

Hita looks awesome,

Great sketches!

Toothless Gif made by me.

Support my How to Train Your Dragon animations by subscribing to my youtube channel through the link below!

Click here for my dragon animations!

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

Asvald Veleif
29 May 2014, 05:31
Hita looks awesome,

Great sketches!
Thanks! :D

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

These are really cool! I might post some of mine too. There are a lot of them though, you have been warned XD

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

I love these and their back stories, so detailed you could write a fanfic for each one!
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

Freyja
29 May 2014, 19:55
These are really cool! I might post some of mine too. There are a lot of them though, you have been warned XD
I want to see them! :D
AuroraBorealis
02 Jun 2014, 05:37
I love these and their back stories, so detailed you could write a fanfic for each one!
Thank you :3 I love creating backstories.

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

I'm gonna change mah name to The Norse Nerd. Cuz that's what I am :)

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel