Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Awesome Httyd2 Posters!
Topic Started: 06 Jun 2014, 13:31 (3570 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

I'd like to make a T-shirt out of this picture:

I was thinking about how you would make one; something along the lines of sticking that picture on a plain black T-shirt: something simple. :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

StoickTheVast
Dragon Egg

I want to thank @zer0x for sharing these with us! They are AMAZING! B-)

I signed up on the site and I can now enjoy them in full quality - they are just astonishing!! And to my surprise - there are different versions for mobile phones!! They look amazing on my Samsung S4 :wub: :wub: :wub:

I am also very (nicely) surprised by the admin there - he was so kind and he replied to all my questions before I registered. It's rare that you get such a personal response from a company and I'm so grateful to the original poster for showing me this site! ^_^

Here are their latest wallpapers, they have one with all the characters and the baby dragons! It's just adorable and the mobile version is 100% different from the wide one but you can't see this on the previews unfortunately:

THANKS again for showing me these!

They have killer things from HTTYD1 too and the admin is a true fan. Support them and sign up there:
http://www.bestmoviewalls.com/

StoickTheVast
Dragon Egg

And here are the rest, because 10 is the maximum number of images allowed:

Thanks to http://www.bestmoviewalls.com/ :)

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

ANWESOME!

Now I have many nice backgrounds for my Pc :)
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Love 'em. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

StoickTheVast
Dragon Egg

SplashTheScauldron
22 Jun 2014, 11:34
ANWESOME!

Glad you like them :P But these are only the previews of the actual wallpapers. My desktop is 1920x1080 and they look amazing in that resolution! Also the mobile wallpapers for the newer phones became available when I registered but I can assure you they are awesome! If zer0x also has an account I think he can confirm that ^_^

I can't post the original wallpapers because 1) it's against the site rules and 2) I respect the site too much to do that. So if you like them just sign up, it's like a dollar a month so it's spare change compared to the awesomeness they bring B-)

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

Speaking of posters does anyone know of a httyd black light poster

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

I NEED THEM AAALLLLLL *dies*
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

StoickTheVast
22 Jun 2014, 11:08
I want to thank @zer0x for sharing these with us! They are AMAZING! B-)
You're welcome!
StoickTheVast

I am also very (nicely) surprised by the admin there - he was so kind and he replied to all my questions before I registered.
Yeah, I've also talked to him a bit and I can confirm that he is a very kind person a true fan.

StoickTheVast
22 Jun 2014, 16:13

StoickTheVast
Glad you like them :P But these are only the previews of the actual wallpapers. My desktop is 1920x1080 and they look amazing in that resolution! Also the mobile wallpapers for the newer phones became available when I registered but I can assure you they are awesome! If zer0x also has an account I think he can confirm that ^_^
Yes, I have an FullHD IPS monitor and they look really amazing on them. So much colorful and so many details, I think they are the best HTTYD2 posts I've ever seen. I wonder how he has made them, because the characters/objects are much more detailed than on the original posters, also the lighting is completely overhauled.

I wonder how they would look when he had used a color depth of 16bit instead of 8bit per channel for the color editing. ;)
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

StoickTheVast
Dragon Egg

Zer0x
22 Jun 2014, 22:33
StoickTheVast

I am also very (nicely) surprised by the admin there - he was so kind and he replied to all my questions before I registered.

Yeah, I've also talked to him a bit and I can confirm that he is a very kind person a true fan.
And he promised more from the series! I asked him yesterday!!! I can't wait and I can almost cry in aticipation :D
Zer0x

Yes, I have an FullHD IPS monitor and they look really amazing on them. So much colorful and so many details, I think they are the best HTTYD2 posts I've ever seen. I wonder how he has made them, because the characters/objects are much more detailed than on the original posters, also the lighting is completely overhauled.

I wonder how they would look when he had used a color depth of 16bit instead of 8bit per channel for the color editing. ;)
I know, right? He told me they pay special attention to the details and most of the time they readjust everything so it looks perfect. And frankly, I think they achieved perfect! I too haven't seen such detail on the original posters and nothing is over-sharpened or blurry. It's just the right blend! Looks great on my Samsung tablet too - these versions are just awesome!

The more I explore the site and all the features/resolutions the more amazed I am by how much attention to detail they pay. And the one with Terrible Terror from HTTYD1 is just stunning!