Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
My Dragon Models
Topic Started: 01 May 2014, 10:13 (1345 Views)
Asvald Veleif
Dragon Animator

I've noticed there are some dragon 3d'ers and animators on the forums! I'm not sure how deep you are all into the topic but I figured i would share with everyone what is under my hood!

The following below are just some signatures i made for the "School of Dragons" forums

If you'd like to see all of them, click on this link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uec1iva4v4176e5/NCL30i00p4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is some techno Jiggamaboo on my Toothless Model which was ripped from Wild Skies and ported to "Source Filmmaker"

So basically, all i did was was create a new bone structure and rig the model and then to some handywork with code in order to optimize the model for the program i use which to animate.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking back on a post and i noticed that someone had ripped the assets from School of Dragons? I am dying to learn how or at least have these assets shared with me!

So whoever that was that managed to extract content from SoD, could ya' get back to me on that?

Thanks!

Toothless Gif made by me.

Support my How to Train Your Dragon animations by subscribing to my youtube channel through the link below!

Click here for my dragon animations!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

it's a shame you can't attach files anymore. Otherwise I would post the models for everyone to download.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote