Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragon Classes FB icons
Topic Started: 15 May 2014, 01:48 (1445 Views)
Verity_Dragonrider
Dragon Egg

Hello everyone!
I really liked the images for the classes in the Book of Dragons. So I decided to try to re-draw them using Paint.net and change their backgrounds as a sort of reinterpretation. These are all hand done with a mouse since I cannot afford a tablet...

I currently only have Strike Class 100% done and I am currently using it as my user avatar. I have the outlines done for all classes and even the Dragon logo for the series, except Tidal Class (I am having a bit of trouble with the underbelly of the Scauldron). Sharp Class had to be filled in with color because of problems with the Nadder's spines. They are a bit too... pointy. ^_^

Please comment and make suggestions!!! These are free for anyone to use since they are not my own images, just outlines of the Class images. Apologies for the super long post! :-/
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Asvald Veleif
Dragon Animator

You redrew them on mouse?

Wow, they look really good! :D

Toothless Gif made by me.

Support my How to Train Your Dragon animations by subscribing to my youtube channel through the link below!

Click here for my dragon animations!

Shemrocky
Viking-cat Trainer

Nice work ;)
"Do dragons, really exist?... Yes: in every culture, in every chapter of history... and in every child's heart."

Verity_Dragonrider
Dragon Egg

Thanks! :D
Yes I did them on mouse which took me a good hour for each (the Stoker and Sharp Classes were the hardest...)

I plan to eventually give them backgrounds and make them Facebook icon sizes. Once they're done, feel free to use them, giving credit of course. :D

Verity_Dragonrider
Dragon Egg

Ok here it is Tidal Class! (I'm not 100% happy with the waves so I may redo this one)

Because these were intended to be FB icons, here is the Strike Class icon. (I am using it for the form right now, but feel free to use it anyways)