Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Toothless Lost - Pencil Drawn
Topic Started: 16 Jun 2014, 21:50 (2602 Views)
thenightandthefury
Gronckle

This is just one of my HTTYD arts, drawn a day ago with NO REFERENCE. I was at my grandparents, and couldn't get the shot of Toothless, just after he fired his shot and while still under the spell, holding his head there with his jaw hanging open.. out of my head. It inspired me to draw it several times, and finally draw in the bewilderbeast in the backround. This is my first time drawing the bewilderbeast, but I have drawn night furies a few other times. I could post a whole long spew of art on here, but this is what I want to be my main focus. If you do want to see more of my art, then visit my deviantart. (you'll know its me because my username is the same as my grapevine name)

lilgerndt.deviantart.com

Anyway, enough waiting. Here is the pencil drawn (just pencils and a bad eraser) piece I did in celebration of HTTYD 2!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Great job!

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Not too shabby!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

One word...AWSOME!

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

CityCreek

[color=blue]You're all Big Baby Boos. <3
[/color]

I love Toothless! :'D Amazing drawing!
(( *NEW* Skype - Whitecitycreek))
(Toothless gettin real tired of your sh*t Hiccup)

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

Thank you guys for your support and comments! I hope to color this on my computer sometime soon. Note to self: Toothless was REALLY fun to draw in this new style of a "darker, wilder" night fury rather then cute Toothless.

CityCreek

[color=blue]You're all Big Baby Boos. <3
[/color]

thenightandthefury
17 Jun 2014, 03:03
Thank you guys for your support and comments! I hope to color this on my computer sometime soon. Note to self: Toothless was REALLY fun to draw in this new style of a "darker, wilder" night fury rather then cute Toothless.
Not a problem! Keep up the good work! I'd love to see it drawn digitally! :'D
(( *NEW* Skype - Whitecitycreek))
(Toothless gettin real tired of your sh*t Hiccup)

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

Ya I will definitely digitally draw it. Only thing is that my computer is down, and needs repaired so the one I am using is my dads.. it has my program (gimp) on it, but it tends to have a off color scheme. It somehow like almost always dims the colors on the computer screen, so purples appear like grays and greens as blues.. So when I do it on here I have to keep uploading and seeing it on my dads laptop to make sure the sky isn't green and stuff. XD

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

I started on coloring this pic. I will work on it more later, its getting late here. Anyway, here is a rough draft of the starts of coloring. (Just Toothless for now)

Asvald Veleif
Dragon Animator

Hey that's pretty cool B-)

Toothless Gif made by me.

Support my How to Train Your Dragon animations by subscribing to my youtube channel through the link below!

Click here for my dragon animations!