Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
-WARNING! IMPORTANT!- Night Fury Art thief about!
Topic Started: 21 Jun 2014, 15:35 (4180 Views)
MizaT11
Member Avatar
Hatchling

Ah, this guy...He's really becoming famous among Dragons fans isnt he? ewe

I've known him for the past two years. He's been doing this since then.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

MizaT11
21 Jun 2014, 19:35

Has he ever told you why he does this? Just curious....
^_^

ToothlessDG12
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

ive had the same issue with this guy as well...he's so annoying. thought he was over with

MizaT11
Member Avatar
Hatchling

SilaNightFury
21 Jun 2014, 19:50
MizaT11
21 Jun 2014, 19:35

Has he ever told you why he does this? Just curious....

Well, he's said some things. Cant know for sure if he's telling the truth, but he probably is.

Well for one, he claims to have autism. And a whole bunch of other mental issues...This might explain why he doesnt get tired of getting banned and having to make tons of new accounts all the time (And also why he has terrible spelling ewe )

He says that he doesnt intend to "steal" our work. He says he only posts them because he really likes them...Kinda stupid in my opinion. But then again, if he has autism...He obviously sees things differently.

He also once told me that all he's ever wanted was to fit in with all of us fans. To have his own character drawn too. I felt bad for him him but at the same time...He's really selfish. he always promises to stop posting others' work if one draws his night fury. But even after that person does...he still continues. Not to mention that he does not show any gratitude at all, and immediately goes to bother other people to draw it for him. Or even asks the same person one more time.

I've tried reasoning with him before. Tried to make him understand or to help him. But even towards his "closest friends", he's quite rude.

So yeah. If he really has the condition he claims to have...He's impossible to reason with :/ My friends and i tried before to do something. Report him on dA, ignore him and see if he leaves. The mods never respond back, and he always comes back anyways. and even worse that now he has people that are actually siding with him...It's much harder to do something about him -.-

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

I remember he said he had autism. And something about a DA member named bluefire something or other. I understand he sees things differently and stuff, but that doesn't mean he can be a jerk to everyone in the fandom. I just hope he can find a way to fit in here. Everyone welcomed him with open arms when he first arrived, but then he started insulting everyone. There was a massive backlash from it. I admit I was one of the ones at first who was mean and angry he was being so hurtful. But then I actually started trying to be nice. Thought I had made a dent. Didn't. I highly doubt he will ever change. :-/
^_^

MizaT11
Member Avatar
Hatchling

SilaNightFury
23 Jun 2014, 03:43
I remember he said he had autism. And something about a DA member named bluefire something or other. I understand he sees things differently and stuff, but that doesn't mean he can be a jerk to everyone in the fandom. I just hope he can find a way to fit in here. Everyone welcomed him with open arms when he first arrived, but then he started insulting everyone. There was a massive backlash from it. I admit I was one of the ones at first who was mean and angry he was being so hurtful. But then I actually started trying to be nice. Thought I had made a dent. Didn't. I highly doubt he will ever change. :-/
Sorry for the late reply ^^;

Yeah, Blueflame is/was supposedly his best friend on there? Or vice versa. But i think Blueflame felt offended by him and whatnot..Dunno what exactly happened but yeah.

But anyways, yeah i thought the same way too :/ Tried to reason with him many times but...Thats just the way he is, permanently. he has no chance at all of changing because thats the only possible personality he can ever have. im guessing his conditions must be VERY bad for him to have that attitude all along, no matter how many times people have tried talking with him. So yeah >.<

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

I actually viewed most of Sila and his conversations (it was very hard, since they got the same pictures and names.).
Sila was trying to reason with him, and he'd show a bit of his nice side, and then he'd go *splat* nasty again.

I remember once (it was him, not Sila) that he actually commented on someone's artwork. He siad it looked good and he wanted to draw like that.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha