Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Rocky Rose's fanart-Forbidden Friendship
Topic Started: 07 Jul 2014, 23:06 (2349 Views)
Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

I did this way back in April for that fan challenge Dreamworks had going on... it was really some of the first art of people (real or fictional) that I'd done in a while because well, when I have major conflict going on, I can't really concentrate on anything creative and it takes quite a bit of doing to get me back to doing... well, People... :O :hiccup: :astrid:

Come to think of it- I should really put a link to my DA in my signature on here... :ermm: 8)

I've drawn more since, but right now I m scatterbrained and getting used to this new Mac.. :O 8)

if the picture doesn't show up.. hmm... *presses post button anyways*

Edit number 3- is this picture showing up for ANYONE?? because on this mac it's just a square with a question mark in it... Definitely not these two :hiccup: :astrid:
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Cool drawing! (I right-clicked, then clicked "open image in new tab", it led me to your deviantart link. The only problem is that you have to use the link for the image, i.e right click image, copy image url :) )

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

There ;)

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

Thanks ;) Gracias, Danke Schön :D :D

Usually I figure these out but then.. maybe I've been breathing in too much of Barf's gas.. :ruffnut: lol

My Devianart

Asvald Veleif
Dragon Animator

Awesome stuff!

Toothless Gif made by me.

Support my How to Train Your Dragon animations by subscribing to my youtube channel through the link below!

Click here for my dragon animations!

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

I didn't feel like writing tonight so I attempted to do a certain scene from the sequel....
Spoiler: click to toggle

Wow... I just finished it and I already have 1 favorite on it :D :D That's never happened before...

Editing before I even post!! NightoftheFury- I need your help on how Macs do the right clicky thing on safari.. even though it's probably some simple setting I m missing.....

More editing... devianart... why must you make it super hard for me to figure out something that's otherwise simple???

Thank you NightoftheFury for the actual image link while I'm still trying to figure out safari :D

My Devianart

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

This is what happens when... you decide to draw on Gimp.. listening to the HTTYD2 soundtrack on repeat (nothing new here) :O and you end up.. :P with... :hiccup: Again...

Uhh- am I gonna be some expert at drawing his flight suite?? :hiccup: <3

oh and for once- Hiccup didn't suddenly get a longer neck because I was drawing him :D

:hiccup: Thank You

HEHE :D

My Devianart

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

Okay.. I actually need a bit of... advice...

So I started drawing Hiccup and Toothless when I was bored but... Toothless just seems hard for me to do since I decided to draw him this way.....

I really feel like I just need help drawing the dragon... humans are apparently easier for me to draw... and I'm self taught so...

My Devianart

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

Okay- so this is currently still a WIP... but... ok- it's from my WIP Grief story and I'm.. just really getting stumped on this on GImp.....

The problem is I need white in between Stoick and Hiccup without changing what I already got and without having to redo anything... because when I was working on it a month ago I was working on this thing for maybe 10 hrs total...

Where I want the white layer to go...

Without the White..

Bonus- INVISIBLE STOICK!! :O :stoick: LOL

Edit- I figured it out and.... I might just finish this drawing like... real soon.. :P

My Devianart

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

Okay folks... this goes with the whole first nightmares bit I posted of the story back in June...

and yes I'm actually feeling the feels of all this and I haven't seen the movie itself in 2 months...:O

Just for reference I'll post the small part it actually goes with... :P

Hiccup

I was all alone, trying to understand and accept the things going on around me, but I couldn't. Toothless would never purposely hurt me or my dad. I looked up from my kneeling position, the world dark and smoky around me. I began to sob; I was all alone wherever I was.
"Dad? Toothless?" I asked into the darkness. Nobody was there, not even Astrid.

"Hiccup" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I looked up but the tears simply couldn't stop.

"Hiccup," I felt strong large hands on my shoulder that could only belong to one person. But it was as if I were stuck in this position, not able to move a muscle.

"D..d..Dad?" I hesitantly asked. I began to cry endless tears as he held me in his tight embrace

My Devianart