Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
My digital art talent [sarcasm]
Topic Started: 19 Aug 2014, 15:59 (3100 Views)
BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Aww Toothless is so cute <3
But yeah, i can see the difference between with and without smooth stroke XD Is Paths kind of the same thing?
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Not really, with paths you have to plot the points and stretch them, with smooth stroke, it's just an option on GIMP to make the brush go slower, making the line more smoother.

On SAI it's called the linework tool, you can see it once you fo to layer>new linework layer.

BerserkDragon

cometotheberkside
19 Aug 2014, 20:12
Not really, with paths you have to plot the points and stretch them, with smooth stroke, it's just an option on GIMP to make the brush go slower, making the line more smoother.

On SAI it's called the linework tool, you can see it once you fo to layer>new linework layer.
Oh yeah, that's what I use for my animation characters :D but I'm trying to draw without the linework tool too, because sometime the linework tool makes it look too "modern". But yeah it's an awesome tool :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

Toothless123
19 Aug 2014, 18:39
Whitefang
19 Aug 2014, 18:32
BerserkDragon
19 Aug 2014, 16:02
Thank you!! :D I made a deviantART account, seen as I'm starting to sketch more on the computer than by hand:
berserkgriffin.deviantart.com
Apparently the name BerserkDragon was taken, so griffins are the next best thing :D
I'm watching you jesus that sounds creepy (on dA lol)
There should be a Berk's Grapevine group on dA :O
Who's to say we can't make one? :P
I think we could actually do that (if no one else wants to of course)
Find me on tumblr!
I can't bring myself to delete the gifs sorry

8)

BerserkDragon

Decided to colour in an old sketch I did ages ago, it turned out pretty well :D

Me? An otaku? Pfff.

BerserkDragon

I'm beginning to get used to digital art xD It's awesome when you know how to do it :D

Portrait of one of my friends: (she's supposed to be ginger but the light in the room at the time made her hair look brown so i did it in brown too XD)

Me? An otaku? Pfff.

BerserkDragon

Speed-drawing of the previous pic :D

Me? An otaku? Pfff.