Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
My Art
Topic Started: 24 Aug 2014, 17:26 (2154 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

I'm not really a person for drawing art, but I think I am one for photo editing. So, here's the HTTYD photo edits that I've done so far. :D
Your Story
Spoiler: click to toggle
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

The second edit is really cool, nice job! :)
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Really like that first edit. The quote fits hiccup perfectly :D Nice job. Can't believe I didn't think of that quote for hiccup earlier.

Toothless123
Night Fury

Whitefang
24 Aug 2014, 22:09
The second edit is really cool, nice job! :)
NightoftheFury
25 Aug 2014, 02:45
Really like that first edit. The quote fits hiccup perfectly :D Nice job. Can't believe I didn't think of that quote for hiccup earlier.
Thanks! :D

Toothless123
Night Fury

I found some more photo edits that I forgot to add! :D
Light and Darkness
Sacrifices
A True Hero

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

Wow, I love the "true hero" one... really fitting.
and I really like the second one too since it's the same quote as in my signature ^_^
Nice work, again! ;)
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)

Toothless123
Night Fury

Whitefang
25 Aug 2014, 22:45
Wow, I love the "true hero" one... really fitting.
I actually made a change to that one, yesterday. :D

Toothless123
Night Fury

Here's another one. I made it today! :D
Belonging

Toothless123
Night Fury

I have created a lot of new art since I last posted on this thread, and there's too much of it to post the pieces in separate threads, so I'll just dump 'em all here. :P
I'll also be posting these pieces, and any other future art I do, onto DeviantART (in fact, I have the 'Submission' window open in my browser on my iPad right now) and Berksgrapeviners too! ;)
*Spongebob narrator voice* "A few minutes later..."
I can't upload the art to postimage.org, and post the image links here, because when I tried to (and it's done this before on my laptop too) a message came up saying 'Invalid file'.
For now, I'll ask you guys, have you tried to use postimage.org recently and had the same problem that I did? (I should really email the makers of the website about this, which I'll do.) And is there another alternate image hosting site I could use? If not, I'll just post this, and then edit it so I can upload the files on my laptop...

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Toothless123
03 Oct 2014, 18:00
I have created a lot of new art since I last posted on this thread, and there's too much of it to post the pieces in separate threads, so I'll just dump 'em all here. :P
I'll also be posting these pieces, and any other future art I do, onto DeviantART (in fact, I have the 'Submission' window open in my browser on my iPad right now) and Berksgrapeviners too! ;)
*Spongebob narrator voice* "A few minutes later..."
I can't upload the art to postimage.org, and post the image links here, because when I tried to (and it's done this before on my laptop too) a message came up saying 'Invalid file'.
For now, I'll ask you guys, have you tried to use postimage.org recently and had the same problem that I did? (I should really email the makers of the website about this, which I'll do.) And is there another alternate image hosting site I could use? If not, I'll just post this, and then edit it so I can upload the files on my laptop...
Hmm...I just tried postimage.org and it worked fine for me. :ermm: Maybe its something specific to your configuration (browser, windows, firewall)? In any case you could try tinypic.com and see if you can upload your files there. I use tinypic a lot.

But my question is why do you want to host the images separately if you are already uploading them to DeviantArt? You could just get the direct link for the image file from DA and use that to post the images here....makes everything simpler. :)

Oh and one more thing, you should check the link for your avatar because it seems as though it can't find the image file.