Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Toothless <3 (+ Stormfly)
Topic Started: 08 Sep 2014, 21:26 (3459 Views)
draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

I drew this today and I'm pretty proud of it :)

This art style was inspired by the artist who draws the Dragon Egg Collection on the Facebook game Hatchlings. The game itself is repetitive by nature, but the dragons are just so CUTE! <3

- the dragon egg collection -

(See what I mean? ;) )

BONUS: Alpha Toothless

I think I improved in shading? ^_^
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

Good!
I think the hardest part in drawing toothless is at shading part :D and i see that you're good at it!
But me, i'm still training :P
Sharing from my facebook wall
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

dragons_ind

Double post, sorry :(
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

dragons_ind
09 Sep 2014, 10:16
Good!
I think the hardest part in drawing toothless is at shading part :D and i see that you're good at it!
Thanks!

Keep on practising, though! ;) Mind posting one for me to see? :)

Also kadeart's artwork is wonderful; supposedly he (?) joined us yesterday (see newest members).

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

*meanwhile somebody dies of cuteness*
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Night fury fire
09 Sep 2014, 11:04
*meanwhile somebody dies of cuteness*
my efforts succeeded then >:)

Thank you :)

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

OH MY GAWDS IT'S SO CUTE!!! <3

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

dragons_ind

cometotheberkside
09 Sep 2014, 10:55
dragons_ind
Good!
Thanks!

Also kadeart's artwork is wonderful; supposedly he (?) joined us yesterday (see newest members).
She joined? Awesome!! Soon, maybe this section will filled by her amazing arts :D
My art, if you insist

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

dragons_ind
09 Sep 2014, 11:52
cometotheberkside
dragons_ind
Good!
Thanks!

She joined? Awesome!! Soon, maybe this section will filled by her amazing arts :D
My art, if you insist
I've seen the first but not the second. Those look great! I rarely even shade in pencil drawings XD

dragons_ind

cometotheberkside
09 Sep 2014, 11:57
dragons_ind
09 Sep 2014, 11:52
cometotheberkside
Thanks!

My art, if you insist
I've seen the first but not the second. Those look great! I rarely even shade in pencil drawings XD
Thanks! ^_^
I always use pencil, 'cause dont have any drawing devices XD

I also sketch Cloudjumper, which need some details
him