Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Norse Nerds artwork
Topic Started: 19 Nov 2015, 13:13 (55972 Views)
The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

I got bored and did on of those draw the squad memes floating around on tumblr.

Felix is the one holding the mic, Freyja is in the jail, Alpha is laying down on the floor, Stoni is praying, and Sigrid is having an emotional meltdown in the back. The other two are my villains Thorra and Tanni :)

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

OMG YESSS those imagine your oc memes are the best ;)
beautiful. truly beautiful.

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Thats pretty awesome. Great Job. :)
This is probably an unfair question but who is your favorite OC just out of curiosity? ^)

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Wow, your art is amazing! I had to go back to page one, and this is an edit of the original post, but dude, those Nadders and those dragons... Just amazing, Norse Nerd. (I can call you that, right? I almost feel like I'm insulting you... :unsure: )

For the one above, sorry, but I truly and honestly don't know what franchise or series these guys are from, and other than their names, who they are, but it's a great piece of art! Love to see such talented artists, both digital and hand-drawing, out there! It's not a common talent, if you ask me... Or at least here in my area it isn't.

Love the picture, keep on doing your heart's desires, and I believe one day you'll shine brighter than the stars themselves.
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

Aw thank you! :D

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

Crystallion12

No probs! You deserve it. :D

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

NightoftheFury
22 Nov 2015, 04:01
Thats pretty awesome. Great Job. :)
This is probably an unfair question but who is your favorite OC just out of curiosity? ^)
Freyja is my main character so I guess she's my favorite ^) But I love them all! They're like my children :P

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

Remember these guys? Yep, my old OC's :)

shudders because they look so bad

I have a new sheet with the more developed characters right here :D

I forgot to put on a few of them, oh well

Their ages and genders have been put on the sheet with them :) I changed around some of the old characters names. The good guys are more towards the top. Drake and the last three in the bottom row are my villains :)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Wow! :O . Amazing job with these. <3 It's so cool to see how your OCs and drawing style/skills have evolved over time. ^_^ Your drawing style has become more refined and expressive. Whatever you do don't stop drawing because at this rate you will become an absolutely amazing artist (not that you aren't all ready :P ).

Any chance you are going to color any of your OCs? I'd love to see their hair/eye color etc.

Crystallion12

I agree wholly with you, NightoftheFury. Impressive artwork, and evolution indeed. Truly maginfecent.

Forgive me, but I do not know these OC's, or where they are from- Coreect me if I am wrong, but isn't Speedifist (in the original) from the HTTYD books? I don't believe they are related, I would be surprised if they are in any manner, but I also recognise the name Discord, from MLP:FiM.

I eagerly await your responce. :D

Crystallion12.