Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
my art thread
Topic Started: 11 Sep 2015, 19:29 (24843 Views)
Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

Dragonnnn
Find me on tumblr!
I can't bring myself to delete the gifs sorry

8)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Great job. I like it. :D
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Whitefang

I finished, yayyyy. I drew a background for the first (imkidding) time ever.

Weird dragons I drew when bored~
(pictures, why u no show up? ;-;)

Angry meee. Yeyyyy. my friend and boyfriend helped me with blood/shading because they're both way better than me

And a link to my FurAffinity account, where I post a lot more. Unfortunately, you need an account to view it, and I'm assuming that no one on here has one. Oh, well. *shrugs*
Find me on tumblr!

8)

Whitefang

*throws art and walks away because no one looks at it anyways*

Space cat thing.

Find me on tumblr!

8)

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

prettyyyyyy ~ :)

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Wow, just went through the entire thread so I could see it all! And can I say, I don't like it.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

You did simply amazing jobs with all these, and while Ill be honest that they varied in their styles, and 'dedication and quality', I loved them all. Now for the long part...

For the one where you requested feedback on anatomy, (I'm thinking you mean about the kiss and their positions) you got it spot on, i believe. I don't know who's meant to be kissing who, but it looks correct to me.

My personal favourite of these are mainly the Toothless ones. Now, I can't remember which one in particular, but let's just settle for all of them, shall we? :)

Ok, that's all from me... Just kidding. I'd seriously appreciate if you read the next part.

(More of a) PS- you're not the only one with the 'Posted Image' where it won't show up issue. So far, I haven't been able to post any art- apparently, one, I need to watermark it using some program (I don't know) or two, which I honestly like, I have to copyright it first. Which you see, I don't exactly want to do, because then it shows up on some stranger website, and my parents don't like that. In fact, I've only just got on Fanfiction.Net (best thing that's happened to me since Christmas!! It feels like a present, although it's not) . And that took quite the drama.
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Whitefang

cometotheberkside
28 Dec 2015, 02:16
prettyyyyyy ~ :)
Thank youuuuuuu! ^_^
Crystallion12
28 Dec 2015, 05:38
Wow, just went through the entire thread so I could see it all! And can I say, I don't like it.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

You did simply amazing jobs with all these, and while Ill be honest that they varied in their styles, and 'dedication and quality', I loved them all. Now for the long part...

For the one where you requested feedback on anatomy, (I'm thinking you mean about the kiss and their positions) you got it spot on, i believe. I don't know who's meant to be kissing who, but it looks correct to me.

My personal favourite of these are mainly the Toothless ones. Now, I can't remember which one in particular, but let's just settle for all of them, shall we? :)

Ok, that's all from me... Just kidding. I'd seriously appreciate if you read the next part.

(More of a) PS- you're not the only one with the 'Posted Image' where it won't show up issue. So far, I haven't been able to post any art- apparently, one, I need to watermark it using some program (I don't know) or two, which I honestly like, I have to copyright it first. Which you see, I don't exactly want to do, because then it shows up on some stranger website, and my parents don't like that. In fact, I've only just got on Fanfiction.Net (best thing that's happened to me since Christmas!! It feels like a present, although it's not) . And that took quite the drama.
Wow, I've never gotten a comment this long and helpful on anything and you seriously made my day with this. :D
Thank you so much for all of your feedback, I'll try to reply to everything you said in a way that makes sense (it probably won't make sense but hey, at least I made an effort)-

I've since drawn more pictures like that kissing one, my main problem with that one in particular was that the wolf on the left's ears were too small, and it threw off how everything looked.

Haha, I'm glad you like my Toothlesses. ^_^ I should draw him more often, he's adorable.

The posted image thing is really annoying, although I find that it doesn't happen with images that I upload to tinypic first. It only happens with images that I'm transferring directly from other places (like my FA account). If you have that problem repeatedly, maybe try tinypic if you haven't already? ifyouhaveIprobablysoundstupid.

And on a totally different note- I know how you feel about parents, haha. I've had my fill of drama with my own as of late (namely this past year), and I could go on and on and on about it but I won't because that would bore everyone who might read this.

Thanks again for looking at my work! <3
Find me on tumblr!

8)

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

No probs, Whitefang!

Unfortunately, a thing with me, is that I simply can never seem to write small messages, unless if I'm in a hurry of exceptionally busy writing or drawing... And it's sonetimes annoying. :)

Hmm... tinypic. I think I'll go check it out. So no, you don't sound stupid, you never do. ;)

Well, it's one of my motives to be as supportive and helpful as I can on here- after all, everyone here has been so helpful and patient to me, so who's to say I shouldn't to you in return?

Oh, right, well, I'll have to look at the wolf one again and see their ears, but I certainly didn't spot anything unusual in the least when I looked before...
EDIT: I don't see anything wrong... I have no idea if that's a good or bad thing...

You should draw Toothless more! You're good at drawing him!

Ok, this is probably one of the single most confusing layouts ever...

Last thing, you don't really need to thank me for looking at this... :$ It's honestly a pleasure, to see all these talented artists around! :D

Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Whitefang

Crystallion12
29 Dec 2015, 05:50

Last thing, you don't really need to thank me for looking at this... :$ It's honestly a pleasure, to see all these talented artists around! :D
ButyouweresonicetomeIneedtothankyou!! :)
Also I replied to your PM :3

I know I'm supposed to be posting DRAGON art on this DRAGON FORUM but I figured since I don't actually draw too many dragons I can slip past that notion every once in a while (everytimeipostbasically).
This is unfinished as I plan to add a background, but here's my progress so far. c:
There's a real story behind it which is below.

the long and probably boring story behind this
Find me on tumblr!

8)

Whitefang

Okami fanart. Woo.

And something with a dragon for the first time in a billion years because why not. My friend drew the eye, and I did the rest.
Find me on tumblr!

8)