Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Toothless (Animal Crossing: New Leaf Design)
Topic Started: 25 Jan 2015, 14:35 (1062 Views)
nightfury123
My auntie's dog might die...
:'(

(Technically this could be considered a double post as I've already posted this in the 'Animal Crossing' thread, but I figured that it would get more attention if I posted it here too, so... :/ )

Here's an Animal Crossing QR code for Toothless's eye! It's the first one I've made with this app I've downloaded on my Android; it's called Animal Xing Designer. You can get it on Google Play. It's absolutely brilliant! Only costs £0.73/$1.09 for the full version (the free version doesn't let you save your design... :/ )! All I did was recolour some of the tiles on the canvas and it was done! It did take a long time, though... but I'd say it's quite good for my first creation with the app!

I've split the above image into two so you can see what it looks like as my town flag- if you want to see it for yourself, my friend code is 3797-6312-5473- (put on Hiccup's vest for the occasion- it was my Halloween costume, since Halloween was the last time I played New Leaf :( - couldn't be bothered to look for a Viking helmet though :P )and you can scan the QR code into your own copy of New Leaf! Feel free to use it as you wish! Just remember to credit me though, of course (because I don't think any of you could make a QR code as awesome as this xD)! ^_^

Also, let me know if you want me to do any more QR codes; I'm starting to get the hang of the app now! :)
"A warning to the people, the good and the evil. This is war..."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote