Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Courage
Topic Started: 25 Apr 2015, 16:36 (1143 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

Since I haven't made a new art piece in a while, here's my latest one: in honour of watching The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies today on DVD! :D I really liked it, and didn't get bored! :)

I'll be posting this on DeviantART too! ^_^
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

:D ^) . I really like this! One decision changed his world. Good way to sum it up.

I haven't watched the third Hobbit yet because so many people told me it was bad. But now maybe I will. :)

Toothless123
Night Fury

NightoftheFury
25 Apr 2015, 23:34
:D ^) . I really like this! One decision changed his world. Good way to sum it up.

I haven't watched the third Hobbit yet because so many people told me it was bad. But now maybe I will. :)
It's definitely not! :D Don't listen to those people! ;) I got a little bored when I watched Desolation of Smaug, but I didn't get bored at all when I watched this one, so I guess that's something :P

Greyliminator
Small home repairs viking

It's a fun movie, but as with many a film these days physics were thrown out of the window. I was watching the thing in the cinema and there were scenes where I would sit up straight on my chair and laugh at the screen at seemingly tense moments because some things that happened were straight out impossible, even for a fiction movie.

The effects were cool but the overall story was meh compared to the book. It just screams blockbuster in your face. 6.5/10

(Srry for being off topic. The quote really fits well with Hiccup. Well done!)
Um.. Hi?

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Great work
One decision changed his world and life.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.