Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
I'll draw your dragons!
Topic Started: 01 Jan 2016, 20:31 (1311 Views)
StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Ello everyone!

I've done something similar like this on the HTTYD wiki, but unfortunately I didn't have time and didn't get any person's finished. So I've decided to do it again, but on the Forumvine.

There are two ways you can do this.
You can submit a general application like this-

Species Name: (self explanatory)
Appearance: (describe number of legs, wing types, head shape, and functions etc etc)
Abilities: (what they can do)
Other: (anything else?)

Or, if you want to see a (hopefully, i hope this doesn't sound offensive) more original looking dragon based on just their name and abilities, just submit it like this-
Species Name:
Abilities:
Other:

This would mean that I'll attempt to draw the dragon simply based on what things you would like it to be able to do.

Here is an example of my work:

or if you want it in a more vector style it will take longer but will look neater (specify in application)

Please note that the first hand-drawn image was from a while back, and since then (I think so at least) my drawings have improved slightly!
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Hey, StaticTheSkrill!

This is so kind of you! :) I think it's such a wonderful and generous offer, offering to draw people's dragons for them. I'd do it too, but I don't have a good method of such yet, and once I get back to school, my times will go all loopy, although Id be lying to say they aren't right now. I don't know, maybe one day.

I don't currently have any requests, although if I'm seriously run-back or something, expect me to be up on the counter! ^_^

Thank you!
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Toothless123
Night Fury

Can you draw humans too? :)

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Unfortunately my drawings of humans are pretty shoddy. Dragons are my speciality. :)
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Toothless123
Night Fury

StaticTheSkrill
02 Jan 2016, 23:20
Unfortunately my drawings of humans are pretty shoddy. Dragons are my speciality. :)
:)