Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This Is War- AU
Topic Started: 26 May 2016, 07:31 (1167 Views)
Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Ey okay, no idea who's actually viewing this, but meh, if you are, thanks!

These are basically just any artwork from TIW (this is war) that I've got to show- Whether they be crap or some of my finest work, if i do say so myself...

Gonna do this one by one, so i can also give some intel on each picture, and in the following cases, the character. ;)

Just quickly, I'll fire off with the TIW cover art, as of now. I do have a tendency to change it every now and then, most likely in accordance to the passing 'parts' of the story. We are currently on Part Two- this is it's cover art right now.

It's meant to depict Drago's Skulblaka, Deathstar, with the signature black scales and blood red eyes.

PS- I do NOT own the dragon itself in this. I simply edited with some editing apps, and then the writing in Font Candy, all off my IPad.

Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12

First piece of my crappy work is this- a close up look at Kazenor.

Name: Kazenor

Title: Skulblaka, Kazenor Hvasskvistr, Dragon of Shur'tugal Giselle Kveykvakona, Slayer of Ytreunii.

Colour: Sea-foam green, with a lime/chartreuse underbelly, and darker pine coloured spikes down spine (from snout to tail-tip) and scales in smaller crevices, with a faint streak down his back and tail. Wings are the same colour as the underbelly.

Eye Colour: Lemon, (light yellow) with light orange around the pupils.

Physical Build: Strong, lean and muscular.

(Core) Fire Colour: Orange

Size: 57'3 feet tall, 90'6 feet long, 194'4 wingspan.

(Preferred) Fighting/Defensive Style: Striking with fast, repetitive blows with his body, before biting or clawing expertly in sensitive or vital areas/Often camouflages, will retreat and scurry away out of target's weapon or attack range, before circling and striking again.

Key Relationships: Giselle [rider] - Aloysius, Crimseara, Garitirus, Valerie, Mintrydreams, John, Thorn, Ryvor, Dakarai, Skillet [homegroup, squadron, patrol group, etc/closest friends] - Darkstorm [wolf] - Hiccup, Toothless [in response to how they are Aloysius & Crimseara's 'caretakers' and are like sons] - Her rider's younger brother, Erretun [a Black Guardian in training at twenty three years of age, and a Night Fury called Nighthawk] - her rider's young nephew, Tyunar - Daydream & Nightmare [Giselle's deceased parent's young Hideous Zippleback, who she intends to give to Tyunar when he's old and responsible enough] .

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Great pics :D
I like the green dragon. :D
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Crystallion12

Thanks! I'm actually drawing a full-body sketch of Kazenor right now, haha.

Crystallion12.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Crystallion12
04 Jun 2016, 02:47
Thanks! I'm actually drawing a full-body sketch of Kazenor right now, haha.
Very cool :D
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Crystallion12

Name: Rose
Notable Nicknames/Aliases: Princess, Darling.
Age/Birthday: 2 years (When she bonds with Hayden), Unknown/8th August.
Species: Dragon- Stormcutter

Primary Story: TBN [Unpublished, in the Planning, TIW AU]
Rider/s: [Bonded] Hayden Kerson.

Scale Color/Pattern/Eye Color: A beautiful red-pink, fading into hot pink at the feet, tail-fins, and the crevice/crook of the wings, which fade into light pink and gold tips. Frills are a 'light' hot pink fading into lighter pink and gold. Underbelly is gold. Claws are silver. Blue eyes, silver around the pupils.
Other Notable Physical Characteristics: Multiple scars across body, from time in Rome. Lean muscle built up over the years, and a funny, almost twisted spine on her back. Small spines at the back of the knee joint.

Fighting Style: Anything goes- claws and fire, using intelligence and speed.
Preferred Weapon(s): Fire and Claws.

Other Notable Skills/Hobbies: An extreme fighter, who trains in her free time. Likes to race, but will not have an honest fight with a dragon, man, or animal that is below her, at least for amusement or entertainment (a reminiscent of her past).

Prominent Personality: Kind, gentle, and generally quiet. Loves her rider to death, and is fiercely protective- almost too protective, so much so to be called territorial- of him. Is very stubborn. Is rather distant about her past, not wanting anyone to really know, should they fear her. As is the way with her species, she is quite the proud dragoness, likes to preen, but not a lot. Sensitive about her scars.

Background Information: Captured by Dragon Poachers, she was sent off and sold to fight in the Roman Arena. She was there for pretty much her entire dragonet-hood, spending a whole year and a few months there.

Character Changes: Upon meeting her rider, she becomes a lot more open and kind.

Crystallion12.