Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
My Art
Topic Started: 19 Sep 2016, 08:09 (24986 Views)
Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

These all look amazing! I personally love the Heather meets Windshear one. Great job! <3 :) :D
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Thank you!!! ^_^ <3
Bear the flame

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Couple more. ;)

My version of the Electriskwyrm. (yes I spelled it differently to be... different)

A Cloud Phantom, which I made up for art class, but also made it an httyd species of course. ;) The wing membranes are supposed to be pale pink, but I colored it too lightly and the scanner didn't pick it up. :-P
Bear the flame

AstridHofferson
Deadly Nadder

So you decided to share these amazing drawings now?
Stoick: What in Thor's name is going on!?
Astrid: The eggs explode
- Gift of the Night Fury

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Yup. :)
Here's a few more.

Redesign of Snotlout for CoB. I think he looks even awesomer with red hair. ^_^ <3
Now some more non-Dragon ones, if that's okay.. ;P

Scroldie <3 <3 :'( *fangirling* Ok so I drew it from the cover but it's still cool. ;P And I did it a while ago.

Judy (duhh) looking awesome ^_^

The gang from Quack Pack (what else would I call them XD) I looove Quack Pack. :D

The boys in QP. They are all super cute, but if I had to pick a favorite, I guess I would say Dewey... :P

Map I drew for my RW fic, Defenders of Redwall. I think it's pretty cool still. :D Only I hadn't thought of the back door tunnel at the time, so its not on here, but it's right... there... *points* XD The red dotted line is the only safe way to get in the cove, you line up the two rocks on the shore and follow them. Of course, your ship has to be small enough. ;P Boneshatter fits through perfectly. And the dragon in the corner is Torwin. :)
Bear the flame

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

This one actually turned out great, I can rarely ever do action pictures. :D Well I just wanted to draw this part, cause it's cool, and next I'm hoping to do the swordfight with the Hairy Scary Librarian.
Bear the flame

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

It looks great! I love that scene :)

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Thanks!!! Me too :D Well duh that's why I drew it XD
Bear the flame

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

My idea of what Termagant might have looked like. Since there is no physical description of her, I had to make it all up. ;P I think she looks nice... ^_^ <3
Bear the flame

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Last night I was listening to HtFaDF, then Lindsey Stirling, while looking at fanart of Snotlout, and this is what happened. =P He looks so saaaddd... :'(
Bear the flame