Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Saying Goodbye Animated Version
Topic Started: 28 Oct 2016, 17:13 (1508 Views)
NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

So this has been a long time coming. Puff and I first had this idea back in August and we did create a still image set from it which you can find here on the forums. But in order to test new animation workflows we have put in place between the two of us, we decided that an animated version would be a fun project to undertake. ^_^

And after 5 weeks of work here is the final result. There are tons of mistakes in here but we both hope that you'll enjoy it nonetheless. Make sure you are somewhere with headphones or speaker because you'll want them. ;)

https://tarched.tumblr.com/post/1524291 ... e-sure-you

We hope you like it as puff and I hope to bring you more fan animations like this one in the future. ;)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

OMG that was so good and the music was perfect!!!!

honestly i thought it was gonna be hiccup and astrid falling in love and leaving toothless behind and i was literally about to cry, but it wasnt.

nice job guys :D :D

OC: Oliver and Storm

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

THAT. WAS. EVEN. MORE. BEAUTIFUL. :'( :'( :'( <3 <3 <3 :blink: :astrid: :hiccup:
Bear the flame

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

dhuthgdiuhsefiuhgrnkjgn don't hurt my heart like this :'(
Beautiful work, though!
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)

Fearless Hungarian Hofferson
Dragon Egg

WOW!!! That’s freaking impressive! Not just plot and emotion vise, but in technical terms as well. I really like the lighting, the wind effects and the fluid character animations.
BTW… I was shocked how good was Toothless’s animation! :blink: (Especially the part when he helps Astrid up).
I had experience with that rig, (well in 3dsmax) and my god, it’s horrible!!! >:( I don’t know how you managed to look so fluid and lifelike with those limitations, but it’s …AMAZING! :D

Very good work guys! Can’t wait your next project! ;)

Also knows as Mr.NightFury on Berk's Commentvine
Toothless addict
HTTYD is love, HTTYD is life!