Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Team Astrid's Trash XD
Topic Started: 03 Jul 2017, 17:43 (18536 Views)
Team Astrid
Deadly Nadder

Haha so I tried drawing Hermione Granger after I reread Philosopher's Stone, I DEFINITELY need to redraw this...she looks like a bobblehead. XD
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Team Astrid
Deadly Nadder

Aha!! I just finished this after last time:

Team Astrid
Deadly Nadder

I drew this on Annabeth's birthday and kinda forgot to post it here. XD

Team Astrid
Deadly Nadder

So I decided to make this thing for my room, with three different pictures on three different canvases. The first one is a beach concert, underneath it will say HAVE, the second is a city at night and underneath it says YOU, the final I haven't decided on yet, but it will say EVER underneath. This is kinda a rough copy. (I just realised how long it's been since I posted. I'm alive, just letting you know. XD)

Team Astrid
Deadly Nadder

Cress from the Luna Chronicles. Still working on it, but I think it'd be cool to see how it changes changes from now to then.
I referenced from another pic, by the way, but I couldn't find an artist.

Team Astrid
Deadly Nadder

Hey, I finished colouring it! This was touuuuugh! But I really enjoyed it, and although it's not exactly how I hoped it would turn out, it's pretty close.

Oh, and Windy gave me the name of the original artist: Lotsie. My reference was this:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

These are really good my friend. ^_^ Keep at it ;)
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Team Astrid
Deadly Nadder

Hope_and_Heir
30 Aug 2017, 21:41
These are really good my friend. ^_^ Keep at it ;)
Thank you! I don't know if I'll remember to post with school coming up...But I'll certainly keep drawing, and I'll certainly try to remember. :)

Team Astrid
Deadly Nadder

So I decided to do this thing called Inktober... http://mrjakeparker.com/inktober
I've already missed 6 days because of soccer, debate, school, and blah blah blah, so I'm making up for it today. Here's Day 2 (Divided) because I actually started it first.

I was reading Magnus Chase book 1 again, and I came across Hel, so I decided to do a Disney princess half shaded and half not. Elsa was the one with the most makeup that I knew, so I drew her.

https://s8.favim.com/orig/73/blue-eyes- ... 746072.jpg (I need this link for my next pic)

Team Astrid
Deadly Nadder

Haha, I really have not posted aaaaaanything in a looooooong time. XD
I promise I've kept up drawing and doodling! I think I'm going to use this to post stuff that exceeds my usual expectations.
So for now: a while ago I started watching Miraculous. This one was done a few days after I finished the first season.

Adrien Agreste, my friendulees!