Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Fanfiction List
Topic Started: 19 Nov 2014, 12:16 (13370 Views)
AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

KateMarie999
13 Nov 2014, 22:57
Thanks for adding my fics! I really appreciate the free advertisement!

My recommendation would be my co-author's fic Confessions of a Lovesick Viking. It's pretty cute Hiccstrid fluff and I helped a bit but it was mostly her.

My sister's fic The Honey and the Hatchet is pretty awesome (not just saying that because we're sisters, she really is amazingly talented). More readers might actually encourage her to start writing it again.

I also quite liked Roses and Lilies by p-artsypants.

Thanks again! ^_^
:O You're on the forum?! :O

Love your fics so much!

I'll update the list next chance I get!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

My fic Flight

Summary: Ten years after Stoick's sacrifice Hiccup has finally come to terms with his cheifdom, and the responsibilities it entails. Peace reigns on Berk thanks to his rule but that time of peace seems to be over when an outcast, a former member of Berk, warns of dangers seen only once before. Can Hiccup trust the outcast in time to save Berk and the fate of dragons alike?

Also I'm Not One of Them

Summary: What if Hiccup did leave when Astrid found out he had trained a dragon? What if it wasn't entirely by choice? Berk needs their hiccup more than they know...

Mccallistair
Gronckle

Any room for my fic there? Draco ex Machina is finished now...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10558897/1 ... ex-Machina

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

Well, I think I can give myself some self-promotion...

My HTTYD parody fic, based on a topic here on Grapevine! Enjoy!

Hiccup's Bad Day

Rhonin
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

A few recommendations:
Hail to the King by Code Musica

My Side of the Island by LittlestShadow

Toothless123
Night Fury

I'm going to take a leaf out of hcsp's book here and do a little self-promotion of my own here too, since I don't think Feral: A Dragonboy's Story (which can also be read on the forum, in the thread of the same name) is getting enough attention. Granted, I have been sporadic with the updates, and I ought to provide a link in my signature. I'll try to rectify both of these things. :)

A new chapter is going to be posted soon, as a heads up- and things are getting interesting! :D

No hard feelings, I just think that Feral could do with a little more publicity! ^_^

Harkonnen
Dragon Egg

I have some links I would like to add.

Prodigal Son by commandocucumber
Prodigal Son (In-Progress, Rating T)

The Boy Behind the Mask by IAmTheBrovahkiin
The Boy Behind The Mask (In-Progress, Rating T)

Honestly it's a sin that these two above stories haven't been added even though they are in-progress.

I Highly recommend Prodigal Son, an amazing story. It is arguably one of the absolute best examples of HTTYD fanfiction I've read in my opinion.

The Past Defines the Future Universe by NFS LOVER
The Past Defines The Future (Complete, Rating T with some chapters M)
Possible Sequel as Well.

Return of the Dragon Rider Universe by QueenAurora
Return of the Dragon Rider (Complete, Rating K+)
The Adventurous Adventures of Hiccup and Wrenlou (In-Progress, Rating T)
Even though the second story takes place before the first one timeline wise, the first story is what you should read first.

The New Life for a Hiccup (Rewrite) by ChaosX97
The New Life for a Hiccup (In-Progress, Rating K+)
I believe this one is nearing the ending.

Dragon's Hero by ChaosX97
Dragon's Hero (In-Progress, Rating T)

Of the Night Universe by mathmonkey167
Of the Night (Complete, Rating T)
Of the Night: Choices, Change, Fate(In-Progress, Rating T), Sequel to Of the Night
Of the Night: Silver (In-Progess, Rating M), Parallel story to sequel.
OtN: Shade and Ash (Oneshot, Rating K)
OtN: A New Baby Sister (Oneshot, Rating T)
OtN: Nightmare (Oneshot, Rating K+)

Persephone by sunflowerb
Persephone(In-Progress, Rating M, Possible MA)

Becoming Lífþrasir Universe by Midoriko-sama
Becoming Lífþrasir (Complete, Rating T)
Winter in Lif's Holt (Complete, Rating M)
Meeting at Iðavöllr (Complete, Rating M)

I, Alone by razor95
I, Alone. (In-Progress, Rating T)

Here are some stories about transformations into a Dragon. These deserve there own category just to make it easier for readers.

Lightning and Death Itself by Cke1st
Lightning and Death Itself (In-Progress, Arcs keep being added, Rating T)

Dimmadreki by Cke1st
Dimmadreki (Complete, Rating T)

A Recipe for Disaster by Arcawolf
A Recipe for Disaster(Completed, Rating K+)

Shadow of the Night by Superbun
Shadow of the Night (In-Progress, Rating T)
A new one I've been enjoying, only 31k+ words so far.

---------------------------------------------------

These should definitely keep any reader interested and occupied for a considerable time. This post barely even scratched the surface of my Favorites/Alerts list on HTTYD fanfiction, I have so many others on alert, they just don't have high word counts. This is certainly the cream of the crop from my lists though.

Some other favorites of mine have already been posted in here as well. Like Hitchups, Making history universe, just to name a couple.

If there has been a HTTYD story over 10k words I've most likely read it. A few notable exceptions for me would be Modern versions, watching the movie versions, Human Toothless versions.

Edit: I saw that there is an M/MA post, but I am not in that group yet so can't post there. So I included the ratings to avoid issues.

TripleH
Dragon Master

Hey check out my sister's story on fan fic! It's placed more towards DoB. It does have OC's and lot's of plot twist. Here's the link! Trust Issues :hiccup: :D

Summary:

The Gang and Gustav are out on a training mission. Nothing new just the same old, same old. Right? Perhaps not, Hiccup doesn't show up, leaving Astrid to find him. But then Astrid suddenly goes missing, along with Toothless too. Meanwhile the rest of The Gang and Gustav are still trying to figure out if this is a test or a real life crisis. And it doesn't help there is a new clan that's shown up on berk claiming they come in peace. Will there be anymore surprises?
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Could somebody make a list of fanfics that have no language or inappropraite stuff in them? I think that would be really cool, because I haven't read many httyd fics cause I want to be safe. ;P

Also I reccomend Comet Nights and the rest of Rainbow Phoenix Fangirls' fics, they are amazing!!! :D
Bear the flame