Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Fanfiction List
Topic Started: 13 Jul 2014, 02:15 (13737 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

That's such a cute start to the story! :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

Toothless123
13 Jul 2014, 06:15
That's such a cute start to the story! :D
I just added another chapter!

Three chapters so far!

BirdyTheBrave
I like big books and I cannot lie.

Footprints, by Bintavivi on deviantart. Love this one.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/HTTYD-Foo ... -161779728
Update guys: It's party time with Joe.

LawOfTheSeas
Defender of Insanity and Master of Apologies

I Am A Night Fury has done some pretty good fanfics. Neither are finished, but we might be able to pressure them into finishing them. But what they have up to now is brilliant!

There's 'Trust is Earned', a transformation fanfic with a bit of a twist, and 'A New Beginning', outlining (film) Hiccup and Toothless getting transported into the book world, both as baby night furies, and being trained by book Hiccup. Both good reads.
I HAVE RETURNED!

Did you miss me?

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Can you have a look at my fics please?

Heart of a Chief (T for violence and maybe language) >> https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10548661/1 ... of-a-Chief

Two Alphas (K) (oneshot) >> https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10589317/1/Two-Alphas

They've been getting good reviews so far. Could they make it on to the list? XD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Toothless123
Night Fury

Random Words of Wisdom by Constantinus

Dragon Trapper by Poetic Devices (I particularly like this one, because it's a series of oneshots centered around Eret, and I'm actually writing my version of Eret's backstory.)

How To Train Your Dragon Master by The Glass Sea

And, of course, my fanfics:

Fireproof

Dragons, Trappers, Masters (This is the one with my version of Eret's backstory, which I mentioned before. )

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

Okay, so I wrote 3 HTTYD stories on my FanFiction account but one problem, all of them are crossovers because... well... that's what I had ideas for. Hope no one minds if I will post them here.

The Thing-A-Magic And The Dragon Trainer Because if you love a movie about dragons, crossover it with a game that has nothing to do with it! This was written and published before HTTYD 2 came out so it's not cannon to it.

The Ultimate Adventure Sort of a sequel to the above story. Imagine "The Avengers" but with movies and video game characters is the best way I can put it. NOTE: I saw some people around here don't like Mericcup and... I there is a bit of it in this(Because for some reason, I think this could work in an alternate reality. I prefer Hiccstrid without question). I warned you.

The NFC Project My friend gave me the idea so I gave it a go. This is a college AU, just saying.

If anyone feels like reading my crazy ideas, please feedback me :)

And something I read and liked:

My Brave Little Hiccup

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Stay

Stay's pretty good, well written with a lot of heart. I think. I couldn't read properly through the tears.

His Earliest Memory

This one's really good too. I won't say too much though.

Girl's Guide to Guys

Will mention Frozen, Brave and Tangled, but it focuses on Astrid trying to get a boyfriend.

There are some more, but I forgot.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

We Soar Into the Sunset: A Night Fury's Odd Memoir is pretty good

I would also love if you could add my story The Fury of the Storm - it is in the same universe as Storm Dancing.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

KateMarie999
Dragon Egg

Thanks for adding my fics! I really appreciate the free advertisement!

My recommendation would be my co-author's fic Confessions of a Lovesick Viking. It's pretty cute Hiccstrid fluff and I helped a bit but it was mostly her.

My sister's fic The Honey and the Hatchet is pretty awesome (not just saying that because we're sisters, she really is amazingly talented). More readers might actually encourage her to start writing it again.

I also quite liked Roses and Lilies by p-artsypants.

Thanks again! ^_^
Apparently I'm one of the few people who ships Heathlout.