Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Fanfiction List
Topic Started: 23 Apr 2014, 19:34 (13587 Views)
AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Nah. Maybe I'll put Grapeviners in bold or something.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

I've read a really good fanfic entitled The Truth Is A Shard Of Ice by Whitefang333 - it's uncompleted however, and over 400k words.
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

HaddocksOrTails
Member Avatar
Gronckle

AndyMay
23 Apr 2014, 23:34
I dunno... I mean, there's a huge - for the lack of a better word - gap between the really popular fics and the rest of them, and I'd really like to read new and probably less known fics, I just need some extra information, like a teaser or a sneak peak even or something to get me involved. Otherwise I can just visit fanficnet and list the most fauvorited fics and voila.
https://www.fanfiction.net/~haddocksortails

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Well other than that, just read this forum section. It's dedicated to Fics grapeviners have made!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

HaddocksOrTails
Member Avatar
Gronckle

AndyMay
25 Apr 2014, 00:16
Well other than that, just read this forum section. It's dedicated to Fics grapeviners have made!
Probably I'm just obsessed with lists or something, but it's hard to follow anything when all the stories are in different threads. But I might as well open a topic about it.

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

I'm absolutely obsessed with fics that have Hiccup turning into a dragon. I just adore them :3

That said, I've been unable to find anymore that are worth my time. If anyone has a good one to suggest, it'd be much obliged :D
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Aika

[i]
[b]
[color=Maroon]Viking-in-Training
[/color]
[/b]
[/i]

Fanfiction! (How did I not see this before?? x__x)
I'll keep in touch with this thread if I'm in the mood for reading. :P
Come and visit my blog!

Lageos
Member Avatar
Gronckle

HaddocksOrTails
25 Apr 2014, 00:12
AndyMay
I dunno... I mean, there's a huge - for the lack of a better word - gap between the really popular fics and the rest of them, and I'd really like to read new and probably less known fics, I just need some extra information, like a teaser or a sneak peak even or something to get me involved. Otherwise I can just visit fanficnet and list the most fauvorited fics and voila.
Yea -_- I have noticed that as well with my Fanfic, It seems to attract little to no attention and part of me wants to believe it is the people, but part of me knows it is not, to me it seems like bgv is cliquey.

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Baracuda

to me it seems like bgv is cliquey.
You read my mind :S
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

HaddocksOrTails
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Baricuda
29 Apr 2014, 03:02
HaddocksOrTails
25 Apr 2014, 00:12
AndyMay
Yea -_- I have noticed that as well with my Fanfic, It seems to attract little to no attention and part of me wants to believe it is the people, but part of me knows it is not, to me it seems like bgv is cliquey.
I think that there are few things that you should probably change. I mean I'm not a fanfic expert and I don't really know what makes a fanfic good, although I have a work in progress that is *somewhat* popular. I'm far too tired so it'd be disrespectful to read yours now, but probably you should add a character or two so people can see who's going to be in it and I'd definitely put more line breaks, because it's easier to read that way. At least for me. But I'll read it when I have some time, it sounds promising.