Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Should I continue or is this a good ending?
Yes 11 (92%)
No 1 (8%)

But Then This Happened
Topic Started: 11 Apr 2014, 20:15 (2848 Views)
HumanToothless
Human/Former Dragon/Night Fury

"You know you have to let it go, Hiccup." Astrid said softly as she stood next to Hiccup. "I know but….it's just hard to let it go." Hiccup said sadly. "Your dad didn't want you to mourn for to long since it affects all of us." Astrid stated. "'The chief doesn't only affect himself but also the whole village' is what your dad used to say." "I just can't seem to make myself let go of the past and move on." Hiccup said. "Hiccup, I can't stand seeing you suffering so much. It has been a month since….well….you know." Astrid said sadly. "Everyone is upset as well." "I just can't seem to be able to be chief and a normal person who is mourning for someone." Hiccup said near tears. He took a deep breath and shuddered trying to contain his sobs that were threatening to rise. "He was very important to me even though he wasn't there for me before we started training dragons and I guess it's time to finally let go." "You may not be able to bring him back but you can always remember him in your memories and we will help you through your grief." Astrid stated. "You can also visit him here since he is the first in Berk history to actually have a grave." "I guess that is better than nothing." Hiccup said defeated. Astrid started to walk away but turned around to say, "I'm going to let you have some time alone. I'll wait for you at the Great Hall." and with that, she left the cavern. Hiccup sighed and looked back down at the stone with Viking writing. Engraved on the stone was

"Here lies a hero and a beloved friend

Toothless the Night Fury"

"I'll never forget you, bud. You gave me a purpose and for that I owe you much." Hiccup said as tears began to stream down his face. He wiped the tears away with his arm and began to leave but turned around to see his buried friend one last time and left. His friend was gone but their memories together were still alive. Hiccup walked back towards Berk and he had just arrived outside the Great Hall when the Screaming Death swooped over the Great Hall and loomed over Hiccup. Hiccup stood afraid. He had no weapon or shield to hold or protect him. Well I guess this is how my life ends like all the Vikings before me, killed by a dragon. The Screaming Death was about to fire when Astrid rushed in and pushed out of the way just as flames engulfed Astrid. "NOOOOOOOO!
I ate a tasty looking purple flower and then the next thing you know I am human. I am currently trying to get used to the whole being human thing so be nice. I am completely human not a hybrid okay?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

:( :( :( awwww
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

That's sad, but you did a good job. You're great at writing, it seems mine isn't great. I'm impressed! :)
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

HumanToothless

AuroraBorealis
12 Apr 2014, 02:00
That's sad, but you did a good job. You're great at writing, it seems mine isn't great. I'm impressed! :)
Thanks it means alot but I'm not that good at writing.
I ate a tasty looking purple flower and then the next thing you know I am human. I am currently trying to get used to the whole being human thing so be nice. I am completely human not a hybrid okay?

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Soo good! But soo sad! :'( I wish I could write like that.. You guys are awesome at everyhting, drawing,writing,singing,etc,etc....
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

HumanToothless

WasBornCrazy
12 Apr 2014, 03:08
Soo good! But soo sad! :'( I wish I could write like that.. You guys are awesome at everyhting, drawing,writing,singing,etc,etc....
You ,my fellow dragon trainer, are wrong. We are not all good at everything and you will find something your good at and practicing helps too cuz it helped me.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

How did toothless die?
And Astrid dying, wow, I'm speechless.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

HumanToothless

draco
14 Apr 2014, 06:18
How did toothless die?
To tell you the truth I have no idea ^o)

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

HumanToothless
15 Apr 2014, 01:11
draco
How did toothless die?
You should write the beginning part of your story to tie with this part. It's really good.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

HumanToothless

draco
22 Apr 2014, 09:13
HumanToothless
15 Apr 2014, 01:11
draco
How did toothless die?
You should write the beginning part of your story to tie with this part. It's really good.
I could but I'll need help finding some ideas