Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Help me decide a story that I should write after How To Find A Hiccup
"This... Is Berk" 2 (13%)
"When We Were Younger" 5 (33%)
"Never Forget" 4 (27%)
"Help Me!" 0 (0%)
"Don't Die!" 1 (7%)
"How To Heal A Broken Relationship" 3 (20%)

Shnuckle's Poll
Topic Started: 27 May 2014, 21:05 (2757 Views)
Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

My next fanfic I'm going all out! I'm talking nicely writtend chapters that don't feel rushed - if 3000ish words seems to get to the point to fast xD- so I'm trying to make my story nice and long. 6000 words a chapter :D Here's what I have so far on Ch.1! I only just started it and I haven't really done any spelling and grammar checking xD
a short look
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Shnuckles
28 May 2014, 01:05
My next fanfic I'm going all out! I'm talking nicely writtend chapters that don't feel rushed - if 3000ish words seems to get to the point to fast xD- so I'm trying to make my story nice and long. 6000 words a chapter :D Here's what I have so far on Ch.1! I only just started it and I haven't really done any spelling and grammar checking xD
a short look
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! (you're so good at pacing I could never do all this without seeming rushed) Hiccup is a very enjoyable character :) Great job!

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

cometotheberkside
28 May 2014, 01:21
Shnuckles
28 May 2014, 01:05
a short look
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! (you're so good at pacing I could never do all this without seeming rushed) Hiccup is a very enjoyable character :) Great job!
Thanks! I'm glad you like it so far :D I surprised myself, actually, and was worried It would be hard, and or boring, to read. But I'm glad you enjoyed it! A lot more is to be written for this chapter alone!