Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Proof reading?
Topic Started: 28 May 2014, 22:20 (2958 Views)
Lageos
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Hey guys, I am currently looking for some one who would be able to proof-read my Fanfic before I post it on Fanfiction.net. I usually would do it myself, but as time has progressed I have found a lot more mistakes in my earlier writing that I missed, so, I come to the community asking if anyone could take the time to give my story a quick read to find any errors, grammar errors, view errors, ect. If anyone has any work that needs to proof reading, I'll be happy to help as well. Thanks!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

I can do it, I suppose :)

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

I nominate Nightshade!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

AndyMay
29 May 2014, 02:23
I nominate Nightshade!
Yeah! He does mine! He gets it back to you pretty fast, to. Something about having to much free time on his hands xD

TokiMudkip
Crazy ADHD 15 year old girl

I can do it! I'm enough of a grammar nut that I copy/paste fanfics and correct them as I read because the mistakes annoy me even if there's only two or three!
I'm actually MudkipStar.

If I explode, don't be alarmed... I seem to be exploding a lot today...

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

I could do once or twice if the other guys are offline? (unlikely seeing how Nightshade is always on lol)
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

TokiMudkip
29 May 2014, 03:25
I can do it! I'm enough of a grammar nut that I copy/paste fanfics and correct them as I read because the mistakes annoy me even if there's only two or three!
Could you proof read my "When We Were Younger" story? I haven't posted it on ff.net yet and I wanted to make sure that there were as few mistakes as possible.

MudkipStar
im just kinda here well occasionally

Absolutely, I'll do it when I get home from school and PM it to you when I'm done!
hi im réka
im developing a mildly unhealthy obsession with obiwan kenobi (more like obiwan kenoBAE am i right)
my personal tumblr is ninja-stop
im also writing a fantasy/humor novel called RESET which i won nanowrimo 2015 with i have a writing tumblr for it if you wanna check that out
yeah thats it this probably isnt what should go in a signature but w/e
i have 2 pet buns

HaddocksOrTails
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Can someone help me too? English is not my mother tongue and even though I think I'm not the worst speaker it's a lot harder to spot mistakes when you aren't a native speaker. The thing is, that I'm writing a fic, I'm halfway through it, and I mysteriously managed to grab the attention of 140 people (aka the followers of the story).
Ever since I've started it I feel that I should ask for the help of a beta reader or just someone whose English is not as clumsy as mine. So if anyone is interested in it, just PM me. (It's a T story, a healthy mixture of adventure and romance, like 70 per cent adventure and 30 hiccstrid fluff and it's currently around 30.000 chars).
Ta!
https://www.fanfiction.net/~haddocksortails

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

I often make typos that I don't notice, so could someone lend me a hand too? ^^

PS: I also need a little help finding inspiration and stuff for my fanfic Heart of a Chief because I keep hitting obstacles, so if someone is willing to give me a hand and doesn't mind knowing what's going to happen in the story then let me know please!!
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.