Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ideas and Prompts
Topic Started: 15 Jun 2014, 01:35 (8984 Views)
Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

An AU where Astrid partakes in illegal activities and Hiccup tries to get her to stop

I don't know if this was used or not but it came to me last night while looking for rp ideas.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

I'm giving this idea a try, but I'm not very talented at writing stories, so anyone can use it:

The gang when they were younger, except Astrid was interested in Hiccup, and Hiccup was the popular one who disliked the odd one out (Astrid).

And this one:

A girl from our future is time traveled back to the viking age, and she finds that dragons are real. What is her decision? To stay or go home?
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

Toothless123
Night Fury

ViridianVenus
15 Jun 2014, 05:30
Here's a prompt i'd love to see.
I would love that too.

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Warning big httyd 2 spoiler inside
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

>There is a whole sequence where Hiccup and Toothless are flying in the sky. Then the scene vanishes as Hiccup wakes up in his bed and stares at the place where Toothless used to be.

>Stoick takes Hiccup stargazing.

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

cometotheberkside
16 Jun 2014, 00:36
>There is a whole sequence where Hiccup and Toothless are flying in the sky. Then the scene vanishes as Hiccup wakes up in his bed and stares at the place where Toothless used to be.

I might just use this… it has inspired meh...
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

A fanfic or animated short where Astrid sweetly takes hiccups prosthetic leg and proceeds to beat dragos entire army into the ground with it. Hiccup cheers In the background. I would very much like to see this.

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

AU where Hiccup and the gang reached the nest of the Red Death to late and every one was killed by the Queen. They find Toothless half-drowned underwater and save him, all go into the nest where the Queen fell asleep after her tasty Viking snack.

Only three, Hiccup, Astrid and Snotlout make it out alive but none will ever be the same agin.

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Toothless
16 Jun 2014, 04:27
A fanfic or animated short where Astrid sweetly takes hiccups prosthetic leg and proceeds to beat dragos entire army into the ground with it. Hiccup cheers In the background. I would very much like to see this.
I would actually like that as a comic ;)
HideousZippleback
16 Jun 2014, 06:11
AU where Hiccup and the gang reached the nest of the Red Death to late and every one was killed by the Queen. They find Toothless half-drowned underwater and save him, all go into the nest where the Queen fell asleep after her tasty Viking snack.

Only three, Hiccup, Astrid and Snotlout make it out alive but none will ever be the same agin.
That's actually really cool! Perhaps I'll write a oneshot about it…

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Ahh, here's an AU thing that I was going to use but then abandoned it. My oneshot "Shadows in the Dark" is distantly based around this idea.

> In a game the gang/other characters are the players, and the motive of the game is to kill a dragon... or be killed by one. (They know their goal but not that they're in a game). Hiccup 3.0 finds mysterious messages scrawling themselves onto walls, the Dragon Book, etc, and it turns out they are from his predecessors who had been killed by a dragon: Hiccup 1.0 and 2.0, who are telling him to RUN. As more and more characters get eliminated, Hiccup, by pure luck, manages to capture a dragon, knowing that he could kill it and the game(they think it's a curse) would be over. However, instead of killing it, he befriends it...