Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ideas and Prompts
Topic Started: 23 Jun 2014, 11:37 (9001 Views)
draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Berserk Shieldmaiden
23 Jun 2014, 06:34
Here's an idea to chew on.

What if when growing up, Dagur the Deranged was considered the "Hiccup" of the Berserker Tribe?
That's actually a very interesting idea!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Berserk Shieldmaiden

What if when growing up, Dagur the Deranged was considered the "Hiccup" of the Berserker Tribe?
I was doing something like this, but with book Alvin :D
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Hope_and_Heir
29 Jun 2014, 07:33
Berserk Shieldmaiden

I was doing something like this, but with book Alvin :D
Yes you are.
what you should've said

I AM doing something like this, but with book Alvin :D
xD
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Just a random idea that popped into my head:
Possible spoilers

Toothless123
Night Fury

I might still use these, but I thought I would put them here just in case anybody wants to use them. :D
First idea

Drago comes to Eret's village, (because it is one of the neighbouring ones next to his) in an attempt to make the villagers join him,
Spoiler: click to toggle
However, Eret's father, who is the chief (there's been theories about how Eret's father had some 'power' over his son, and that is why Eret is so scared of Drago, so I thought, that if I decided to write this, having Eret's father as the chief of the village would be a good way to get that across.)refuses, so Drago assassinates him. Eret, broken by the loss of his father, and the other villagers, by the loss of their chieftain, have no choice but to join Drago. The villagers become the beginnings of the human army, but Eret is employed as a dragon trapper, and works for Drago for five years, until the events of HTTYD 2, when he
Okay, so maybe it's a bit too developed for just an idea, but I was thinking about it a lot while I was writing this. And I think that it's a good reason to write it, because I've thought about it enough to develop a plot.
Second idea

Cloudjumper is one of the subjects of the bad Bewilderbeast (not the good one, like he is in HTTYD 2)
and he is ordered by Drago to assassinate the "Dragon Master", who is one year old at the time. Drago has heard of a prophecy, in which the Dragon Master will grow up and defeat him, but he does not know that the Dragon Master is Hiccup at the time.
Cloudjumper breaks into Stoick and Valka's house, and sees Hiccup in his cradle. He rushes over to him, eager to get it over with quickly. He raises a claw, intending to cut Hiccup's throat, but suddenly, he stops, because Hiccup wakes up, and starts crying. Cloudjumper starts to think about how he could ever kill such a defenceless baby, and starts to play with him instead. Hiccup instinctively knows that Cloudjumper will not harm him, and he joins in. He doesn't realise it, because he's not old enough, but this moment was the start of his friendship with dragons, his fate and destiny.
When Valka tells him about it in the Dragon Sanctuary, he doesn't remember because he was only one year old at the time, and the part of the brain that deals with memory isn't developed yet when you're that young.
Third idea

Stoick tells Hiccup a bedtime story about Drago, but when Stoick tells him again on Eret's ship, he doesn't remember because he was too young the first time (this seems to be a reoccurring theme!).

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

I have an idea for those who would like to do a book verse fanfic...
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Before knowing much about Valka, I thought she was going to be evil, and that she was forced to train Drago's Bewilderbeast. She goes to the good side at the end.

Toothless123
Night Fury

You should write that! :D

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Toothless123
17 Aug 2014, 15:31
You should write that! :D
You have no idea how many fic ideas I already have lined up :P

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

> Hiccup and Astrid leave their infant son with Valka while they go to a meeting of chiefs of the archipelago. Valka is excited at first, but then begins to doubt herself as she only took care of Hiccup for a few months before her disappearance. Meanwhile, Hiccup and Astrid are getting anxious as well, as new parents often do when they leave their precious bundles of joy for the first time. I just thought it would be good because there's the potential for fluffy moments between grandma Valka and her little grandbaby, as well as some angst on Valka's part, because it reminds her of when she was taken away from Hiccup and Stoick.
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."