Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ideas and Prompts
Topic Started: 09 Nov 2014, 18:41 (9028 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

RealHousewifeofBerk
09 Nov 2014, 22:26
Toothless123
09 Nov 2014, 11:56
:P Sorry, only Freya can do that. :P
Well, that was pretty bold of you, Toothless123. How can you be sure that MissunyNightFury really isn't Freya? You have to be real careful what you say, lest you piss off a real goddess.
:blink: :P I fixed the quote thingy for you... ;)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

Toothless123
MissunyNightFury
09 Nov 2014, 00:06
Really? Did someone write one? :D
Do you mean 'Stoick's Leadership Lessons (as told to Hiccup)', or the Art Of HTTYD 2? :P
MissunyNightFury
:( Sadness. Poor Stoick, and in Valhalla, he would be sitting there thinking, "Why didn't I listen to the signs!! >:( "
:'( I think, if I decide to do that idea, which I might, I'll add that part- or I could do a part in his POV at the end of the fanfic, just before he gets hit by Toothless's plasma blast, and the last sentence could be, "Maybe I should have listened to the signs after all.".
MissunyNightFury
I like this one! I like the idea of Toothless snuggling with the kitten. <3
<3 :D
MissunyNightFury
At first, Hiccup would be afraid that the kitten and Toothless wouldn't get along.
Actually, that's just what I was thinking could happen! :D
MissunyNightFury
I want a chariot pulled by cats! :D I can drive to Walmart in it!
:eret:

I meant did someone write a fic about Eret and Hiccup.

It would interesting if there was a story, written in his POV, about his journey to Valhalla.:)

Darn it! Well, maybe I can drive a chariot pulled by goats.XD
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

RealHousewifeofBerk
MissunyNightFury
I want a chariot pulled by cats! :D I can drive to Walmart in it!
Well, that was pretty bold of you, Toothless123. How can you be sure that MissunyNightFury really isn't Freya? You have to be real careful what you say, lest you piss off a real goddess.

(Dagnabit. I screwed up the quote thingy. >:( )
[/quote]

No, I'm not Freya. I'm her distant cousin, Nadia. I drive a chariot pulled by two goats! 8)
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

Toothless123
Night Fury

MissunyNightFury
09 Nov 2014, 23:09
Oh, sorry. :P I don't think anybody has, but I could! 8)
MissunyNightFury
It would interesting if there was a story, written in his POV, about his journey to Valhalla.:)
Yeah... it would... :'( I think I'll write that too just to torture myself with feels... :P :'(
MissunyNightFury
:P And, in relation to your post above this one, do goddesses even have cousins?! :P

But, to get back on topic... :P

Here's a few ideas:

What if Hiccup was scared of heights when he was little? I'd imagine seeing your mum being carried off by a dragon would make you pretty scared to go up high :P

Oh, and I was originally planning to do this idea, but to be honest, I've sort of lost interest in writing it. I'll post it here anyway, though, in case someone wants to use it (read: steal my idea :P )! ;)
Imaginary FanFiction Summary

Hookfang is suffering from dragon PTSD from being broken by Drago. Can Snotlout, showing his softer side, as seen in 'Race to Fireworm Island', and Valka, save her?

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Toothless123
09 Nov 2014, 22:41
RealHousewifeofBerk
Toothless123
Thanks pal. :$

My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

Toothless123
Night Fury

RealHousewifeofBerk
12 Nov 2014, 17:06
Toothless123
09 Nov 2014, 22:41
RealHousewifeofBerk
Thanks pal. :$
No problem. ;) :P

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

Toothless123
12 Nov 2014, 14:07
MissunyNightFury
Oh, sorry. :P I don't think anybody has, but I could! 8)
MissunyNightFury
Yeah... it would... :'( I think I'll write that too just to torture myself with feels... :P :'(
MissunyNightFury
:P And, in relation to your post above this one, do goddesses even have cousins?! :P

But, to get back on topic... :P

Here's a few ideas:

What if Hiccup was scared of heights when he was little? I'd imagine seeing your mum being carried off by a dragon would make you pretty scared to go up high :P

Oh, and I was originally planning to do this idea, but to be honest, I've sort of lost interest in writing it. I'll post it here anyway, though, in case someone wants to use it (read: steal my idea :P )! ;)
Imaginary FanFiction Summary

Hookfang is suffering from dragon PTSD from being broken by Drago. Can Snotlout, showing his softer side, as seen in 'Race to Fireworm Island', and Valka, save her?

Well, anyone can write it.:)

I don't know if they can have cousins, but I assume they can. Doesn't Odin have brothers?

Hmm...The second idea sounds interesting. I'm not sure if dragons could suffer from PTSD, but anything can happen. It would be nice to see more fan fics about the side characters and side dragons. (At least the show does it)

Toothless123
Night Fury

MissunyNightFury
12 Nov 2014, 22:17
Well, anyone can write it.:)
Yeah, I guess so. :P 8)
MissunyNightFury
I don't know if they can have cousins, but I assume they can. Doesn't Odin have brothers?
I'm not sure if goddesses can have cousins either, but, yeah, Odin does have brothers; Thor and Loki. ;)
MissunyNightFury
Hmm...The second idea sounds interesting. I'm not sure if dragons could suffer from PTSD, but anything can happen. It would be nice to see more fan fics about the side characters and side dragons.
Yeah, it would be interesting. But you're welcome to write a fanfic about the second idea if you want! :D

RealHousewifeofBerk
<3

Mafia AU, anyone? :D Where Drago is a mob boss and Eret is one of his goons? Has anyone done this yet?

RealHousewifeofBerk
<3

Okay, so I don't usually like fan fictions were Hiccup has a sibling, but lately I've had this idea that was kind of inspired by Big Hero 6, (which I saw today and you really need to go see if you haven't already because it was fantastic, by the way) and it may be a spoiler, so I'm going to put it in a spoiler toggle bar.
Spoiler: click to toggle
I don't know, maybe it sounds Gary Stu-ish, or maybe it'd be more of a BH6 rewrite with HTTYD characters plus an OC. :/