Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ideas and Prompts
Topic Started: 14 Jun 2014, 15:28 (8941 Views)
draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Post your unwanted and unused HTTYD ideas here so that other people can use it:

*for their fics
*to influence other ideas
*as a writing prompt

Also write down what the genre is, if applicable.

If the idea is not HTTYD-related, please put it under a
Spoiler: click to toggle
but write the fandom name on the

by using [spoiler=<name here>]<idea here>[/spoiler]!
08-09-14 EDIT
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Toothless123
Night Fury

This could be quite useful... Thanks for posting this! ^_^

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

I'd like to see someone write a goofy fan fic about Hiccup and Eret for a joke.

(I support Hiccup/Astrid, but I think it would be funny to see something like this)
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

> The whole village is sick, and no cure seems to be found. Hiccup, with a few other Vikings, have been spared from this calamity, at least for now. Hiccup decides to depart on a quest to find a cure; however Stoick restricts him from going.

> In a terrifying battle, Hiccup's prosthetic gets cut off , rendering him one-legged once more.

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

cometotheberkside
14 Jun 2014, 22:02
> The whole village is sick, and no cure seems to be found. Hiccup, with a few other Vikings, have been spared from this calamity, at least for now. Hiccup decides to depart on a quest to find a cure; however Stoick restricts him from going.

> In a terrifying battle, Hiccup's prosthetic gets cut off , rendering him one-legged once more.
I like both of those! But why would Stoick not let him go find a cure? Don't they need one?
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

MissunyNightFury
14 Jun 2014, 23:04
cometotheberkside

I like both of those! But why would Stoick not let him go find a cure? Don't they need one?
XD this is from a fanfic that I never wrote, basically the calamity has happened before, and Hiccup's mother had went on the quest and never came back.

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

cometotheberkside
14 Jun 2014, 23:23
MissunyNightFury
14 Jun 2014, 23:04
cometotheberkside

XD this is from a fanfic that I never wrote, basically the calamity has happened before, and Hiccup's mother had went on the quest and never came back.
Oh I get it. So Stoick's afraid he'll lose Hiccup too? That's a really cool idea!!

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

> Replace movie Hiccup with another member of the gang, or any character from the movie/book.

> When Hiccup loses his left calf and wakes up later, he just thought that he had collapsed into slumber because of overexertion of energy. What he doesn't know was that he almost died from blood loss, and only a breath of fire from Toothless had cauterized the wound and sealed the wound completely.

(EDIT: oops I don't think this would work if his leg was burnt off XD but you may find a use for it. Also if you believe his leg was bit off it would work.)

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

cometotheberkside
15 Jun 2014, 00:29
> Replace movie Hiccup with another member of the gang, or any character from the movie.

> When Hiccup loses his left calf and wakes up later, he just thought that he had collapsed into slumber because of overexertion of energy. What he doesn't know was that he almost died from blood loss, and only a breath of fire from Toothless had cauterized the wound and sealed the wound completely.
Ooh! That also sounds exciting.

ViridianVenus
Dragon Egg

Here's a prompt i'd love to see.