Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Monologue Of A Madman (currently needing ideas, help would be appreciated)
Topic Started: 15 Jun 2014, 16:23 (10298 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

My name is Drago Bludvist. You may know me; I once murdered an entire roomful of Chieftains, because they would not accept my offer: to stop the dragons destroying their villages. All they had to do, was to bow down to me. They laughed at me. So I did what had to be done.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should I continue? :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Interesting :)

You should continue, but you look busy right now with all those fics XD but if you think you can handle it by all means, continue!

By the way, are you going to post these stories anywhere else? ;)

Toothless123
Night Fury

cometotheberkside
15 Jun 2014, 22:01
Interesting :)

You should continue, but you look busy right now with all those fics XD but if you think you can handle it by all means, continue!

By the way, are you going to post these stories anywhere else? ;)
I think I can handle it. :D And I might post one of them on Fanfiction, when it's finished. :D

Toothless123
Night Fury

Update:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only one Chieftain survived that night.
But now he is dead; killed by his son's Night Fury.
His son...
Now he is feeling the grief, the rage, the misery, that I have had to live with, since my family were killed in the dragon attack. You are probably asking yourself, why, why did I do this.
Imagine your father loved you. He taught you everything he knew about dragons. He was everything to you. And then: he was killed, murdered, by those beasts. I have made them pay for what they did. I have made them feel my rage, my misery, my grief. They know what it feels like, now: to not know who you are anymore. To be possessed.
To be evil.
That is how I have felt. I must be angry. I must. Because, if I do not, I have to realise the terrible things I have done. I have to ask myself: why have I let myself become this...this... monster...?
I am no better than the dragons. I feel their rage, their misery now. And, perhaps, I feel sorry for them. That one last shred of humanity, I have left: I have wasted it on those beasts.
And so, I will begin to tell you, how I lost that humanity.

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Very cool stuff! Ominous and mysterious!

(btw sorry to point this out but I think you have a typo in your title, you wrote monolouge instead of monologue :) )

Toothless123
Night Fury

:P Sorry, I'll correct that. :D But thanks for the compliments about the story!

Toothless123
Night Fury

Update:
"ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!" a dragon's roar pierced the night.
At the sound, my eyes opened immediately. I was alert, listening out for danger. When you're attacked by dragons, you have to.
I glanced over at the bed next to me. It was empty, the fur covers half hanging off.
Father.
He had gone out, into the dragon attack.
I panicked. What if it was too late? Terrible images flashed through my mind. My father lying dead, the ground splattered with blood, a dragon eating his body...
No. He would be alright. He had a way with them... Like me.
I got out of bed, and rushed out into the night, screaming,
"COME AND GET ME!!!"

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

"ROOOOOOAAAAAARRRR!"

Nice sound FX!

XD

Toothless123
Night Fury

:D Do you like it so far?

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Mhmm, but it hasn't reached the climax yet! Although the suspense is certainly building up.