Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Heart of a Chief
Topic Started: 18 Aug 2014, 09:37 (10439 Views)
BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

dragons_ind
18 Aug 2014, 10:51
HiccupxAstrid123
18 Aug 2014, 01:39
BerserkDragon
17 Aug 2014, 20:56
That's an awesome paragraph :D I know for sure that Astrid will be pregnant in the sequel. Not sure about her already having children beforehand, though ;)
Thank you, Oh and i forgot to mention that heart of a chief is totally the best story I have ever read :hiccup: <3 :astrid:
Totally agreed!! :D
I've been a silent reader these times, and amazed of how people have such great imagination!
Well, thanks for bringing a such good fanfic, and waiting for the sequel (if you'll make it, though ;) )
Thank you too!! :D And yes, I'm pretty sure a sequel is gonna be written :D I'm gonna continue my BBC Merlin fanfic first, then write the sequel ;)
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Do you know when you might write the squeal. I can't wait to read it. :hiccup: <3 :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

BerserkDragon

HiccupxAstrid123
19 Aug 2014, 23:45
Do you know when you might write the squeal. I can't wait to read it. :hiccup: <3 :astrid:
Not for the moment, because I need to think of a proper plotline that won't seem identical to the first one. And I also have 2 fanfics I need to finish first :P Hopefully the time it takes me to finish those two will give me enough time to think of a sequel.
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

BerserkDragon

SEQUEL IS UP, I REPEAT, SEQUEL IS UP!!!!

Click here to check out the prologue for: Soul of a Dragon!
Me? An otaku? Pfff.