Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Dare wars!
Topic Started: 23 Jul 2014, 17:48 (3083 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Chapter 2

Hiccup woke up. The sun was shining, toothless was sleeping on his rock slab. Everything seemed fine on berk. That was, until he made his way downstairs, and a putrid smell filled the air. "Oh no!" He thought to himself. "Astrid is cooking!". Stoick, was keen on teaching astrid how to be a housewife, and teaching hiccup to be a chief. So these past few weeks astrid had been getting cooking lessons. And let's just say they weren't working. At all. Hiccup turned around to toothless and told him to be quiet. The poor dragon seemed to be shaking his head dizzily because of the smell. It was all going ok until hiccup hit a creak in the floorboard. "Hiccup! Your just in time for breakfast" said astrid cheerily, noticing him. Hiccup cursed mentally to the Norse gods in his head. "What..is it?" Asked hiccup suspiciously. "It's stew" said astrid. "And as an extra treat, I've made some yaknog". Hiccup threw up in his mouth but managed to swallow it. "It's ok astrid, I'm not hungry" said hiccup weakly. "Why is it when I'm making breakfast, your never hungry" said astrid. "Um...". Next to astrid stoick was trying not to laugh. "Never mind" sighed astrid. "I'll bring some yaknog with me for later". "How's about we continue that little game" said astrid. The dare war! Hiccup had almost forgotten about it. "Yes, let's go get the others" he said. Hiccup, toothless and astrid left. Leaving poor stoick with astrids stew.

They went around the village, collecting the others, until they all sat down at the side of the plaza. "I've added some ideas to the point system" said fishlegs. "If you do the dare, it's five points". "If you attempt the dare you get one point". "But if you don't do the dare, the person who gave it to you gets one point". Everyone agreed to that. "So if I'm correct, that's five points to snotlout from last night" said fishlegs. "And one point to you, fishlegs" said astrid. "What? I didn't do a dare last night" said fishlegs. "Fishlegs you were drunk" sighed astrid. "I was?!" Said fishlegs, completely unaware. "Yes" groaned astrid and hiccup. "What was my dare?". Hiccup looked awkwardly at astrid. "You dared me to kiss ruffnut". "Um", fishlegs could do nothing but blush. "Then after hiccup left, we had to drag you home" growled snotlout. Fishlegs blushed even more. "Never mind, never mind" said hiccup, not wanting to continue the conversation. "Let's give fishlegs one point and continue". They all sat in a circle, but it became apparent that something was missing. "We need something to spin" said ruffnut. "Wait" said astrid. "I've got something". She opened the satchel she was carrying and started to rummage around until she pulled out a cup, similar to the mead cup, only this one had a lid protecting whatever was inside. "What's inside that?" Asked fishlegs. "Yaknog" said astrid cheerfully. Snotlout immediately backed away slightly. "I'm saving it for hiccup, later". Hiccup giggled nervously. "Shaking it about might make it taste nicer". "I highly doubt that" mumbled hiccup. Astrid gave the cup a spin.

As the cup was heavier, it didn't take long for it to stop. Right in front of astrid. Everyone looked slightly nervous, especially when she had a cup of yaknog. But she turned to ruffnut and smiled. She leaned in close to her and whispered something into her ear. Ruffnut smiled and nodded. "Hey snotlout" she said turning to him. "Uh...yes" said snotlout suspiciously. "Have I ever told you how hot you are". "What?" Said snotlout and fishlegs at the same time. "Every time I see your face, I feel like I'm in Valhalla". "Ruffnut are you ok?" Asked tuffnut. "Oh snotlout" she moaned. A big grin came across snotlouts face. "Oh ruffnut" he moaned, closing his eyes, preparing to kiss her. Ruffnut and astrid immediately burst into laughter. Snotlout opened his his eyes. "Five points to her" laughed astrid. "Why what you say?" Said hiccup. "I told her to say she was in love with snotlout" giggled astrid. "But she did more, she flirted with him!". "And are you in love with me?" Asked snotlout hopefully. "No way" laughed ruffnut. "Oh" said snotlout sadly. "Alright that's five points to ruffnut" said hiccup, spinning the yaknog cup.

Hiccup was surprised to see the cup turn to him. He stared for a moment at the cup, until he turned straight to astrid. "Astrid, I dare you to drink this whole cup yaknog". "Hiccup" said astrid. "That's barely even a dare". "Have you even tried your own yaknog?" Asked fishlegs. "Um...no" said astrid. "Well try it then" said snotlout, keen to give astrid a taste of her own medicine, or yaknog in this case. Hiccup pulled off the lid and groaned. The smell had gotten even worse since breakfast. He peered into the cup. It appeared to be make of seriously gone off yak milk. But he even didn't even want to know what the large chunks were. And the odd stray yak hair floating about, even made the author gag in disgust. "It's yours now" said hiccup happily handing to her. Astrid stared down at it. She had never realised how disgusting her yaknog, both looked and smelled. She groaned. "might as well get this over with" she thought, tipping the cup over her head. At first, nothing happened, the yaknog wouldn't budge. Until a rather large chunk of the vile concoction fell into astrids mouth. It took only moments for her eyes to widen in realisation, and to spit every single drop of it out. Toothless seeing this, thought it was a gift, and ran over to lick it up. He even managed to knock the cup from the table and drink the remaining yaknog. "Oh, dear gods" moaned astrid, who was pretty much cleaning her tongue. However snotlout, the twins and even fishlegs were laughing. Astrid growled, but had a rather hurt expression. "What? Are you trying to rub it in that I can't cook?" Said astrid pouting with her hands crossed. "No, I'm trying to tell you never to make yaknog again" begged hiccup. Astrid punched him in the stomach, but smirked slightly. "That was an attempt" said fishlegs. "One point". Hiccup gingerly picked up the empty cup, now covered in toothless slobber. Before giving it a gentle spin

The cup stopped at tuffnut, also hitting him with some spit. "Um.... What are we doing again?" He asked. "It's called a dare war" sighed fishlegs. "Oh yeah!". Tuffnut thought for a moment. "Hey look at that dragon over there!" He shouted, totally off topic. It was a fireworm dragon, just walking around the plaza. "Hey wait a minute!" He said, Turing to his sister with an evil grin. "I dare you to eat that" he said pointing to the fireworm. "What?!" Shouted hiccup in disbelief. However a similar grin came on to ruffnuts face. "Ok" she smiled. "Ruffnut it's impossible to eat a fireworm" said fishlegs. "There skin burns as hot as the sun!". "Oooo" said ruffnut excitedly. "That sounds dangerous". Fishlegs sighed as tuffnut ran to gobbers workshop to get a pair of pliers. "Are we really going to let them do this?" Astrid asked hiccup. "Well they've got to learn some day" said hiccup. After ten minutes of tuffnut chasing the poor little fireworm around the plaza, he finally managed to grab it, before trying to shove it into ruffnuts mouth. "Come on" he yelled as ruffnut dodged. "There's no way I'm gonna eat that!" Laughed ruffnut. "Oh yes you are" shouted tuffnut, literally jumping on his sister and pinning her to the ground. Ruffnut gasped as tuffnut lowered the fireworm just inches from her mouth. But she ended up "accidentally" kicking tuffnut in the shin. Tuffnut could only let out a high pitched squeak before flopping onto the floor with his hands between his legs. "What do you say to that?" ruffnut laughed superiorly. "You....kick...like....a...guy" rasped tuffnut. The Fireworm dragon managed to break free from the pliers, but instead of scuttling off, he proceeded to walk up to tuffnut and bite his tongue. "Arrrrghhhhhh" he screamed, jumping to his feet and placing one hand on his tongue. Passers by stopped and stared, and why wouldn't they? Tuffnut was jumping around, one hand between his legs, one on his tongue, shouting "ow ow ow ow!". Astrid sighed and looked at hiccup. "I suppose we better help him". Her, hiccup and fishlegs went to go calm him down. Whereas ruffnut and snotlout were laughing there heads off.

After what seemed like hours of pandemonium, tuffnut was sitting in front of gobber getting his tounge and ....... Lower parts, inspected. The others were waiting outside. "Ruffnut" said hiccup turning to her. "I hope you've learned a lesson". "What should you not do with fireworms?" Asked fishlegs. "Try to eat them" replied ruffnut. "Thank gods" sighed astrid. "No" said ruffnut "you just feed them to tuffnut". Hiccup facepalmed. "You know this could take awhile" said astrid. "How's about we play this again later?". Moments later everyone was leaving on their dragons. "Hey bud" said hiccup to toothless who was wiggling with excitement. Toothless purred, his breath smelling horribly of yaknog. "Remind me to never let you eat that stuff again" groaned hiccup. It was going to be a long flight home.

Dare scoreboard
Hiccup- 0
Astrid- 1
Fishlegs-1
Snotlout -5
Ruffnut-5 (she didn't get any points for the last one)
Tuffnut- 0

Sorry for the wait guys! I've been quite busy at the moment. Thanks for the dares The Norse nerd and berserk dragon! I couldn't use them all. I know I said I'd have a dare from hiccup to snotlout..but I changed it to astrid. Also I'm sorry if I put you off your appetites with the yaknog bit. For the next story I really want some dares to hiccup, fishlegs and tuffnut. Plus two things I want to get involved in the dares: adults like stoick and gobber and the dragons ( by that I mean toothless, stormfly, hookfang etc..). But of course it's up to you! Please tell me how I did and don't forget to submit your dares!
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

This had me laughing out loud XDDD Poor Gobber, first he has to check out Mildew's butt in RoB and now Tuffnut's-- nothing...

Maybe have Astrid dare Snotlout to try and fly on Toothless, because Snotlout often thinks he's the best at everything? (I don't know what else XD)
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

BerserkDragon
24 Jul 2014, 13:19
This had me laughing out loud XDDD Poor Gobber, first he has to check out Mildew's butt in RoB and now Tuffnut's-- nothing...

Maybe have Astrid dare Snotlout to try and fly on Toothless, because Snotlout often thinks he's the best at everything? (I don't know what else XD)
lol thanks :P
I'll see about that dare, I'll probably use it ;)

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

*cackles*

To Fishlegs
From Tuffnut

Stick both legs into buckets of fish (preferably haddock) and walk around in them. You may take them off, however may not wash the fishy smell off of your legs until [insert timeframe here]

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

cometotheberkside
24 Jul 2014, 19:12
*cackles*

To Fishlegs
From Tuffnut

Stick both legs into buckets of fish (preferably haddock) and walk around in them. You may take them off, however may not wash the fishy smell off of your legs until [insert timeframe here]

*laughs insanely*
I'm so totally using this! But guys we need a hiccup dare!!!

BerserkDragon

Snotlout maybe challenges Hiccup to stay in the ice-cold sea around Berk for a certain amount of time?
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

That would be so adorkable!!!
yes "adorkable" it's in!

BerserkDragon

Night fury fire
24 Jul 2014, 22:13
That would be so adorkable!!!
yes "adorkable" it's in!
Awesome! :D
LOL I say that too XD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

("Because: A I have a girl friend". Astrids heart rose. "And B your drunk".)
That was really good. :D

How about
snotlout to hiccup
I dare you to ride hookfang

or, snotlout to hiccup
i dare you to hug my dad.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Any new parts?
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.