Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Dare wars!
Topic Started: 20 Jul 2014, 18:09 (3010 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

I haven't writen any fanfiction for awhile, but I was planning to make this. This story takes place when hiccup is about seventeen, so its about halfway between httyd 1 & 2. Enjoy!

It was a normal evening in the village of berk. Hiccup had just got back from a flight with toothless. He was beginning to map the entire archipelago, starting from that day. "Evening son" boomed stoick, coming out of gobbers workshop. "Hi dad" said hiccup suspiciously. Whenever his father was in a cheerful mood, it often meant he wanted to have a "chief talk". Stoick walked over and was a about to say something until hiccup abruptly cut him off. "Dad, do you know where astrid is?" . "Oh...um.....in the great hall..I think" said stoick looking slightly disappointed. Relieved that he avoided the talk, hiccup climbed onto toothless and flew over to the great hall. When he opened the large doors, he scanned the room, and was surprised to see not only astrid, but all of the teens, sitting at a table together. The dragons where sleeping there too. As hiccup approached, he noticed that each of the teens had a cup of mead. Astrid seemed to just be taking sips along with fishlegs. But the twins and snotlout had already finished one cup, and were gulping down the second. Hiccup sat down awkwardly next to astrid.

"Where have you been" she asked. "Oh, you know, exploring, mapping, the usual" hiccup said. "Well, you left us here, bored out of our skulls" sighed astrid. "That's why we're in here drinking mead". "Well what do you suggest we do?" Asked hiccup. "I know" said snotlout butting in. "Let's have a dare war!". "Yes a dare war!" Shouted tuffnut a little too loudly. "Wait, what's a dare war?". Astrid facepalmed. "It's where we dare each other do stuff" said hiccup. "I suggest we have a point system" said fishlegs. Astrid thought for a moment. "Ok, then" she said. "Let's say... If you do the dare then you get five points". Everyone agreed. "So uh..who goes first?" Asked ruffnut. "Wait let's spin this" said snotlout, picking up his empty cup. He placed it in the middle of the table and hiccup gave it a spin.

The empty cup whizzed around like a typhomerang. Sending drops of mead flying everywhere. Everyone looked excited as it began to slow, until it landed right on tuffnut. "Uh" tuffnut looked around around the table, until his eyes met snotlout. "Snotlout!" He shouted. "Oh gods" moaned snotlout under his breath. "I dare you to......" He quickly thought of the most destructive thing he could. "Go jump in that fire!". "No!" Yelled hiccup and astrid at the same time. "Tuffnut, try thinking of a dare that won't, you know....kill someone" said hiccup. "Alright" sighed tuffnut in disappointment. He looked across the hall to see snotlouts father, spitelout, and several other men chatting loudly. "Go and tell your dad that you love him" smirked tuffnut. "No way" said snotlout immediately. "Chicken" said astrid. "Yeah chicken" tuffnut chimed in. Snotlout growled and got up out of his seat. He better win this dare war, or else tuffnut was going to pay.

"Dad?" Said snotlout, patting his father on the back. "Yes, yes, what is it snotlout" growled spitelout. "I just wanted to say...I....love you". The men behind snotlout and the teens, both started laughing out loud. Spitelout on the other hand, looked completely surprised. It all became clear to him when he saw the stains of mead on his shirt. "Snotlout" he said placing a hand on his shoulder. "Yes dad?" Snotlout asked, his cheeks already blushing bright pink. "Lay off the mead boy". The others collapsed in a fit off laughter. Especially astrid, who was banging her fists on the table. Snotlout scurried away, his face now completely red. He slumped back into his seat and folded his arms. "That's a well earned five points" giggled hiccup. "Yeah, yeah, whatever" growled snotlout. Hiccup spun the cup once more.

After a couple of seconds the cup came two a stop at fishlegs. Fishlegs giggled and looked at the others. Hiccup had a suspicious feeling that mead had a bad effect on him, and he was just as drunk as snotlout and the others. "Hiccup!" Shouted fishlegs. Hiccup jumped a little at fishlegs booming voice. "Yep he's drunk" thought hiccup. Fishlegs sniggered a little. "I dare you to kiss ruffnut". Astrid spat out the mead in her mouth, before giving fishlegs a look that said "I'm going to murder you". Hiccup starred at fishlegs in shock. Ruffnut jumped a little. Fishlegs just sat their smugly, waiting for the two to kiss. Hiccup looked over at ruffnut. She didn't seem to put off by the idea. In fact she was looking at him with wide eyes, ignoring the looks of utter betrayal from snotlout and astrid. Hiccup immediately looked away. "Fishlegs I'm not doing that". Ruffnuts heart sank. "Because: A I have a girl friend". Astrids heart rose. "And B your drunk". "Whad?! I'm nodrunk" said drunk fishlegs.

"Hiccup" said a voice from that bottom of the hall. It was stoick. Hiccup sighed, he knew he would be getting the chief talk one way or another. He got up from the table and beckoned toothless away from the other dragons. "You wanna do this again tomorrow?" Asked astrid. "Yeah sure!" Said hiccup. He was confident that he could do a dare, at least when everyone was less drunk.

Well I hope you like it, because now it's up to you! Send me your dares and I might just use them! Here's how I would send it:
To: ruffnut <----(whoever has to do the dare)
Dare:........

Dare rules:
No sexual stuff
No dares that will create a whole new story (eg: daring hiccup to propose to astrid)
No adding valka or anything, as this is before httyd 2
Remember the dragons can get involved too!

Have fun making up dares, and please tell me how I did. Thanks ;)
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

toothless lover
fangirl

To snotlout
From astrid
Astrid dares snotlout to kick spite lout in the butt
KEEP CALM AND TRAIN DRAGONS

������

[spoiler=LOL]I have no idea how to breath[/spoiler]

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

toothless lover
20 Jul 2014, 22:38
To snotlout
From astrid
Astrid dares snotlout to kick spite lout in the butt
I'm so tempted to replace this with the "I love you" thing in the first chapter XD. I'm not sure if spitelout will be in the next chapters, but if he is I will totally add this XD

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

To Ruffnut
From Tuffnut

eat a fireworm :D

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

The Norse Nerd
20 Jul 2014, 23:13
To Ruffnut
From Tuffnut

eat a fireworm :D
Yep :P that's going in

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

This made me laugh :D Awesome fanfic!

Astrid to Ruffnut: say "I love you" to Snotlout XD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

BerserkDragon
21 Jul 2014, 09:23
This made me laugh :D Awesome fanfic!

Astrid to Ruffnut: say "I love you" to Snotlout XD
Well it's worth a shot XD thanks by the way ;)

Just to balance it out a bit, can somebody think of a dare to hiccup, fishlegs or astrid?

BerserkDragon

Fishlegs to Astrid: Kiss Hiccup, maybe? :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

I thought of one too for hiccup to snotlout >:)

BerserkDragon

Night fury fire
21 Jul 2014, 10:21
I thought of one too for hiccup to snotlout >:)
YEEEEESSSSS XD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.