Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Two Alphas [with an extra part!]
Topic Started: 05 Aug 2014, 08:59 (45062 Views)
draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

@BerserkDragon I just thought of something. What if Toothless was curled up in a way that was protecting his rider, parallel to the first film?

I think I made myself even sadder
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Toothless123
05 Aug 2014, 12:41
BerserkDragon
05 Aug 2014, 10:49
The Dragon's Demeanor
05 Aug 2014, 07:03
That was a beautiful story! Your suggestion to listen to “Stoick’s Ship” while reading it made it rather emotional. :'(
Yeah, I was listening to it while writing it :'(
draco
05 Aug 2014, 09:04
Your story would make a great short movie to finish off the httyd franchise.
Really?? Thanks!! :D
But would Dreamworks make something this sad (even though it's happy at the same time)? Although, they DID do A Series Of Unfortunate Events and Memoirs of a Geisha, and those films were pretty grim (even though I loved a Series of Unfortunate Events XD)
They killed off Stoick. I don't think it gets much sadder than that. So I think it would be perfectly fine for Dreamworks to make your story into a short film.
And as for you saying that A Series of Unfortunate Events is a grim film; well, the clue is in the name really. :P Like if a certain person has 'treacherous' in their name, it's pretty obvious that they're going to betray you. :P
But the thing is, I don't think they'll ever know about it XD
cometotheberkside
05 Aug 2014, 12:59
@BerserkDragon I just thought of something. What if Toothless was curled up in a way that was protecting his rider, parallel to the first film?

AAAAAAAA TOO MANY FEELS :'(
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Quote:

Splinters of wood shot down as the ship burned, the blazing fire shimmering over the waves. The Night Fury onboard watched the ship break under the heat, wise eyes reflecting the orange light.

A large chunk of the mast broke off suddenly, falling towards him and his rider on the deck. As fast as he could, the dragon bounded over to his best friend, enveloping the late chief in his arms and wings protectively, as he once had done when Hiccup's fifteen year old self had fallen in the flames. As more flaming planks drove down hard onto the dragon and the boy, the embers bit into the hide of the dragon and made him writhe in agony.

It was all right, though, as long as his rider was safe.

He nuzzled the man's hair tenderly, remembering the memories they had shared as the white-hot fire crackled and spit. Already the world was fading out of his grasp.

He swore he felt the wind against his wings, ruffling them, and he felt calm all of a sudden.

I know I'm not so fireproof anymore, Toothless thought, as the world slowly collapsed into a dark mass, sinking into the murky depths of the sea.

But at least we're in this together.
I blame BerserkDragon for all this! -_-

[I'm sorry, I had to write it.]

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

cometotheberkside
06 Aug 2014, 00:24
Quote:

Splinters of wood shot down as the ship burned, the blazing fire shimmering over the waves. The Night Fury onboard watched the ship break under the heat, wise eyes reflecting the orange light.

A large chunk of the mast broke off suddenly, falling towards him and his rider on the deck. As fast as he could, the dragon bounded over to his best friend, enveloping the late chief in his arms and wings protectively, as he once had done when Hiccup's fifteen year old self had fallen in the flames. As more flaming planks drove down hard onto the dragon and the boy, the embers bit into the hide of the dragon and made him writhe in agony.

He nuzzled the man's hair tenderly, remembering the memories they had shared as the white-hot fire crackled and spit. Already the world was fading out of his grasp.

He swore he felt the wind against his wings, ruffling them, and he felt calm all of a sudden.

I know I'm not so fireproof anymore, Toothless thought, as the world slowly collapsed into a dark mass, sinking into the murky depths of the sea.

*Edits it to my offline copy of Two Alphas*

Oh my gaaaaaaaaad... Amazing :blink: :'(
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

SplashTheScauldron
06 Aug 2014, 07:11
cometotheberkside
Quote:

*Edits it to my offline copy of Two Alphas*

Oh my gaaaaaaaaad... Amazing :blink: :'(
That addition was amazing. :'(

Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

draco

BerserkDragon
05 Aug 2014, 15:48
Toothless123
05 Aug 2014, 12:41
BerserkDragon
05 Aug 2014, 10:49
Yeah, I was listening to it while writing it :'(
Really?? Thanks!! :D
But would Dreamworks make something this sad (even though it's happy at the same time)? Although, they DID do A Series Of Unfortunate Events and Memoirs of a Geisha, and those films were pretty grim (even though I loved a Series of Unfortunate Events XD)
They killed off Stoick. I don't think it gets much sadder than that. So I think it would be perfectly fine for Dreamworks to make your story into a short film.
And as for you saying that A Series of Unfortunate Events is a grim film; well, the clue is in the name really. :P Like if a certain person has 'treacherous' in their name, it's pretty obvious that they're going to betray you. :P
(But the thing is, I don't think they'll ever know about it. )

Then we need to see if someone from dreamworks hears about this story.

Toothless, alpha dragon.

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

cometotheberkside
Quote:

I added it to the story :D *highfive* Let's make this full of as many feels as possible XD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

DarthBacon
Gronckle

Wow.. That is beautiful. Wow..wow..wow.

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

cometotheberkside
05 Aug 2014, 12:59

-dies-
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)

draco

Just reread this story and I forgot how emotional it was. :(

Toothless, alpha dragon.