Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Two Alphas [with an extra part!]
Topic Started: 03 Oct 2014, 13:26 (45073 Views)
BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Just thought I'd let you all know, this is gonna be my next animation. It'll be simplified, so sort of frame-by-frame, but it will still be an animation. It'll be over 3 minutes long and have Say Something in the background :'( FEELS!
It'll take a while though, because I've never animated anything 3 minutes long before xD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

BerserkDragon
03 Oct 2014, 17:26
Just thought I'd let you all know, this is gonna be my next animation. It'll be simplified, so sort of frame-by-frame, but it will still be an animation. It'll be over 3 minutes long and have Say Something in the background :'( FEELS!
It'll take a while though, because I've never animated anything 3 minutes long before xD
Can't wait to see it! In the meantime I should go buy some tissues or something...

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

BerserkDragon

The Norse Nerd
03 Oct 2014, 17:29
BerserkDragon
Can't wait to see it! In the meantime I should go buy some tissues or something...
LOL you'll have plenty of time to, it'll probably take me a month or something XD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Toothless123
Night Fury

BerserkDragon
and have Say Something in the background :'( FEELS!
Yeah, I was listening to Say Something (so you might say that it was in the background too :P ) while I was writing Tragedy, Terror, and a Tunic, and it made it a lot more feelsy than it might have otherwise been. :unsure: :( :'(

Toothless123
Night Fury

BerserkDragon
and have Say Something in the background :'( FEELS!
I was listening to Say Something while I was writing Tragedy, Terror, and a Tunic, so it made it a lot more feelsy than it might have otherwise been. :'( :unsure: :(

BirdyTheBrave
I like big books and I cannot lie.

Why would you DO that?

No, just kidding, it was beautiful. :(
Update guys: It's party time with Joe.

BerserkDragon

BirdyTheBrave
03 Oct 2014, 23:12
Why would you DO that?

No, just kidding, it was beautiful. :(
Thank you! <3 :'(
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

BerserkDragon

EPIC ILLUSTRATION BY DRACO!! :D

I LOVE IT, thank you!!!!!! :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I thought of a title last night.
Together forever
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

:eret:

This is amazing! :D
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."