Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragons, Trappers, Masters (HIATUS OVER! FINALLY!)
Topic Started: 08 Oct 2014, 14:23 (5668 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

After a month and a day of not updating this, here you go! :P
Chapter Twenty - Scars, and Mind-Controlled Monstrous Nightmares
I'll also be writing the first chapter of 'The Boy' later! ;)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Toothless123
Night Fury

Just telling you now; I have big plans for this fanfic, which were thought of today! ;)
Chapter Twenty-One - Talking to the Chief

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Toothless123
13 Oct 2014, 20:53
Just telling you now; I have big plans for this fanfic, which were thought of today! ;)
[...]
Good :)

And nice chapter!

Toothless123
Night Fury

cometotheberkside
13 Oct 2014, 21:02
Toothless123
13 Oct 2014, 20:53
[...]
Good :)

And nice chapter!
;)

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

At last, after long waiting and here is the next chapters.

Good!!! But will it follow the HTTYD2 story??
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

Toothless123
Night Fury

dragons_ind
13 Oct 2014, 22:22
Good!!! But will it follow the HTTYD2 story??
Um, no, it won't be in the timeline of HTTYD 2, if that's what you mean. ;) But some chapters, just telling you now, will be set before certain episodes in the series (e.g. one chapter might be set before Twinsanity, in order for the events in that chapter to make sense). I know that that would technically create a time paradox or something, but just go with it! :P ;)

Toothless123
Night Fury

Chapter Twenty-Two - An Intruder to the Academy

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Interesting...wonder how this will play out...

Toothless123
Night Fury

Just a little notification; from now on, instead of the POV of the character being marked with their emoticon (e.g. :hiccup: ) it'll now be marked with the picture of that character; for example:

^stands for Hiccup's POV now. ;)
I have more of these for the other characters, but as it would take too much time to post them here, and I'd like to post the latest chapter, they'll be posted in another thread later, and they'll also be available for use as an avatar(s), if credit is given (just kidding; they didn't take long to make at all; just do a round crop in Photoscape and you can make 'em yourself! ;) ).
By the way, if you'd like me to go back to using emoticons, just say! ;)
If you're wondering, the POVs on FanFiction won't be marked like this; instead, they'll be marked with '*insert character name here*'s POV'!
So, without further ado, on with the chapter that I'd so desperately like to post! :P
Chapter Twenty-Three - Detective Work
Sorry if you found Hiccup's detective work somewhat confusing :P ; I find it hard to explain things like that. :P

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

It's pretty good. I wasn't really flummoxed but yes, it is still a bit confusing. True, it is hard to write detective work :) I wonder how mystery writers do it...