Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Soul of a Dragon [sequel to Heart of a Chief]
Topic Started: 16 Aug 2015, 06:31 (9654 Views)
BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Oh my goodness how long has it been since I last updated this story? xD Since April or something, wow...

BUT HERE I AM AGAIN

This chapter is pretty short (but like, very short) because I felt like adding a quick little bit before continuing into the big stuff and to let you guys know that I'm still active ^-^
Spoiler: click to toggle
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Toothless123
Night Fury

Awesome! :) Is the next chapter going to go back to Astrid and Little Stoick and the others? ^_^

BerserkDragon

Toothless123
16 Aug 2015, 12:23
Awesome! :) Is the next chapter going to go back to Astrid and Little Stoick and the others? ^_^
Not for the moment, there's gonna be an extra bit before ^^ and ty! :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Toothless123
Night Fury

BerserkDragon
16 Aug 2015, 12:54
Toothless123
16 Aug 2015, 12:23
Not for the moment, there's gonna be an extra bit before ^^ and ty! :D
You're welcome! :)

BerserkDragon

OH MY GOODNESS IT'S LITERALLY BEEN EIGHT MONTHS SINCE I LAST COME ON THIS SITE

Does anyone even remember this fic? XDD (or me for that fact)

But yea i'm writing chapter 14, for those interested. It only took me 8 months 8)

It should be up either today or tomorrow, depending on how productive I'm feeling xD

And if you joined the forumvine after August of 2015: hai there, nice to meet ya! :3
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

BerserkDragon

I don't know if people still read this fic, but in any case, here's chapter 14! Enjoy~
Spoiler: click to toggle
the language that they're speaking is Irish, by the way~
If it's wrong pls don't blame me, blame google translate xD

(also yeah I know that technically they're in what we now call Scotland, but it's literally impossible to find a working Scottish Gaelic translator, so take some Irish Gaelic instead xD)
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

HEY there BeserkDragon! :D Nice to see you back. And of course I remember you, as does everyone else...at least what's left of the old timers that is :/ . It's always nice when members come back and visit again. Reminds me of the good old days.

Anyway, enough of being a downer here...

I do remember that I started to read this story a while back but I don't think I ever got too too far into it, mostly because I wasn't sure if it was being continued. But now I guess I'll be rereading it ^_^ . You think you'll be finishing it sometime soon?

Either way it's great to know that you haven't completely abandoned the story or us (yet). :P

Megas71
Dragon Egg

he`s back! yay!

BerserkDragon

NightoftheFury
04 Apr 2016, 07:29
HEY there BeserkDragon! :D Nice to see you back. And of course I remember you, as does everyone else...at least what's left of the old timers that is :/ . It's always nice when members come back and visit again. Reminds me of the good old days.

Anyway, enough of being a downer here...

I do remember that I started to read this story a while back but I don't think I ever got too too far into it, mostly because I wasn't sure if it was being continued. But now I guess I'll be rereading it ^_^ . You think you'll be finishing it sometime soon?

Either way it's great to know that you haven't completely abandoned the story or us (yet). :P
HII!! :D Idk if I'm gonna be on much, but I'll still be active every now and then ^^
Glad to know ur reading the fic ^^
Idk how soon it'll be finished, it might take me another few months for all I know, but in any case I WILL finish it! :D
Megas71
05 Apr 2016, 19:16
he`s back! yay!
Yup! :D

Me? An otaku? Pfff.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Welcome back beserkdragon :D :D
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.