Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Soul of a Dragon [sequel to Heart of a Chief]
Topic Started: 25 Aug 2014, 10:41 (9842 Views)
BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

dragons_ind
25 Aug 2014, 14:38
critic
Yeah, I find it hard to find places for everyone in the gang xD Sometimes I even forget about Toothless and Stormfly and I have to find a spot for them somewhere xD
I suppose it's because I want both this fanfic and its prequel to focus mainly on how Hiccup deals with being a chief. But yeah, I'll try and find spaces for the gang :D Thanks for pointing that out! :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

BerserkDragon
25 Aug 2014, 14:41
dragons_ind
25 Aug 2014, 14:38
critic
Yeah, I find it hard to find places for everyone in the gang xD Sometimes I even forget about Toothless and Stormfly and I have to find a spot for them somewhere xD
I suppose it's because I want both this fanfic and its prequel to focus mainly on how Hiccup deals with being a chief. But yeah, I'll try and find spaces for the gang :D Thanks for pointing that out! :D
:D
Keep the good work!
Spoiler: click to toggle
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

I already love it great work !! :hiccup: <3 :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

BerserkDragon

Ugh, it's been so long since I've written anything :blink: Time for a break from drawing!
Let me know what you think :$
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

I love it so far! BTW, I still think there's not much to change about the beginning, but if you need help on lengthening chapters, I can probably help, since seeing I'm 8 chapters in my fanfiction and still haven't reached a turning point (which isn't the best... :( )

BerserkDragon

cometotheberkside
29 Aug 2014, 12:51
I love it so far! BTW, I still think there's not much to change about the beginning, but if you need help on lengthening chapters, I can probably help, since seeing I'm 8 chapters in my fanfiction and still haven't reached a turning point (which isn't the best... :( )
Thanks! :D Really? I must just be paranoid then xD
Yeah, I'd like a bit of help lengthening them... any tips?
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Toothless123
Night Fury

"May the gods help us all..." Yes, Hiccup, yes indeed... :blink:

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

One thing : Oh no.... :O
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Love it!!! You are one awesome author!!! I can't wait to read chapter 3! :hiccup: <3 :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

BerserkDragon

Here it is! :D
Ugh still so short -_- I'm trying to make them longer! xD

Let me know what you think! :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.