Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Soul of a Dragon [sequel to Heart of a Chief]
Topic Started: 22 Sep 2014, 15:10 (9880 Views)
BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Thank you all for your nice comments, and I'm really sorry it's been nearly 2 weeks since my last update, but the writer's block has returned :'(

I have a huge detailed idea for the main scene (not gonna give any spoilers :P ) and I have an idea for a scene with Eret and Drago but I have no idea how to get to these points. My brian just immediately wants to go to the main action without waiting XD

I REQUIRE ASSISTANCE. SEND ME ASSISTANCE!
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Pikey
Wow!

I can't really give assistance, but I will say I can't wait for Chapter 5, which is weird for me to say because I never read fanfiction, like at all. :P

Basically it's good stuff.

Toothless123
Night Fury

BerserkDragon
22 Sep 2014, 19:10
Thank you all for your nice comments, and I'm really sorry it's been nearly 2 weeks since my last update, but the writer's block has returned :'(
Somehow, I knew you were going to say that... :(

BerserkDragon

CHAPTER 5 IS FINALLY DONE xD

Big thanks to cometotheberkside for giving me tips and advice!! :D
Spoiler: click to toggle
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Toothless123
Night Fury

Awwwww... <3 Ruff's reaction to Eret (although not really) being a traitor, though! :P I love the 'sky as our roof' part... ;)
I'd like the next chapter to go back to Eret and Drago, please! :D I know that it's kind of a crucial point in the story for Astrid at the moment, but I'm just really excited to see what Drago will do! :D
By the way, when I saw that you updated this, my stomach jumped with excitement! ;)

BerserkDragon

Toothless123
25 Sep 2014, 17:24
Awwwww... <3 Ruff's reaction to Eret (although not really) being a traitor, though! :P I love the 'sky as our roof' part... ;)
I'd like the next chapter to go back to Eret and Drago, please! :D I know that it's kind of a crucial point in the story for Astrid at the moment, but I'm just really excited to see what Drago will do! :D
By the way, when I saw that you updated this, my stomach jumped with excitement! ;)
Yup, the next chapter is gonna have Drago, Eret and Savage in it! :D

Thank you!! :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Toothless123
Night Fury

BerserkDragon
25 Sep 2014, 17:27
Toothless123

YAAAAAY! :P You're welcome! ;)

Pikey
Wow!

Good stuff, roll on Chapter 6 with some Eret banter. :P

BerserkDragon

Toothless123
25 Sep 2014, 17:31
BerserkDragon
25 Sep 2014, 17:27
Toothless123

YAAAAAY! :P You're welcome! ;)
Pikey
25 Sep 2014, 18:17
Good stuff, roll on Chapter 6 with some Eret banter. :P
Thank you both!! :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

I like it! <3