Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Taking It Back
Topic Started: 29 Aug 2014, 21:45 (1471 Views)
The Things We Do
We all do things, but are you making it count?

Hi! You guys don't know me because I'm new, but I hope that won't keep you from reading what I have to write! This will be my first ever chapter posted on Berk's Forumvine! Hope you enjoy and tell me what you thought! Remember, this is just the prologue (real chapters will be a lot longer). I want to see what you guys think! ENJOY!
{}{}{}

Summery: After the battle with Drago, Berk thought peace would fill their future. But misery never stays put forever. Two other islands in the archipelago saw a chance to strike Berk at its weakest and they didn't hesitate. And now Hiccup wakes up, he only knows Berk is in trouble and everyone on it. He won't rest until his loved ones are safe and until Berk is back in his control. But when he fights his way back to home, will the discovery be to much for him to handle? A man can only take so much.
Taking It Back- Prologue

Leave a comment (or reply, whatever you want to call it), I love to read them and respond to them!
The Things We Do-
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

Nice start! :D
I wonder what'll happen next.
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Starts off directly with the unfolding events, huh? I like it, makes for an interesting plot. Keep up the good work. 8)

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Oooo I wanna know what happens next!! :D

And welcome to the forumvine! :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

Wow, interesting start. Good work! <3
Wondering what will happens next ^)
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

The Things We Do
We all do things, but are you making it count?

Wow, thanks guys! Some kind feedback :)
The Things We Do-

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Wow, I love it so far! Please update soon. :)
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."