Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
How to Train your Dragon 3
Topic Started: 06 Sep 2014, 13:03 (3534 Views)
Inferno.and.the.FlameSwords
Dragon Rider ~ Peace Keeper

I do not know the plot for How to Train your Dragon 3. I Am, however, aware that dragons are supposed to, at some point, disappear, and I don't want that. So, I'm writing my own fanfiction! Basically, this is the story of the gangs' kids when they are 14-15 years old. BTW, sorry if i disappoint you, but I ship Ruffet. Ruffnut and Eret, I'm assuming, are pretty close in age and I find the ship really cute! Plus, I really can't stand Snotlout or Fishlegs, I'm sorry. Fishlegs, Snotlout, and Tuffnut will all be paired with unnamed OC's, purely because I need them to have kids for Thawfest. Especially Snotlout because he must continue the Jorgenson legacy of never loosing a Thawfest, and he can't do that without a child! Anyways, that's it. Happy reading! <3 :hiccup: :astrid: :valka: :stoick: :eret: :ruffnut: :fishlegs: :tuffnut: :snotlout:
"It's all good and well to call yourself a dragon, BUT CAN YOU FLY?" ~Hiccup
"You are a heaping piece of dragon --" ~Astrid
"Get 'em you Son-of-an-Eret!" ~Ruffnut
"WILL STOP ME ON MY JOUuurrrnn-ey. Sorry." ~Gobber
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

8) CHAPTER ONE 8)

Parents: Hiccup and Astrid
Name: Alice Haddock

I woke up this morning and ran down the stairs to find mom and dad still asleep, once again, as always. I did what I usually do this early in the morning. I ran outside, shield in hand, and hopped into the Forrest looking for a big reptile with a strong fire ability and wings. You guessed it, I'm looking for a dragon because I am the only teenager without one! The older vikings try to tell me I'll find one soon, but they're about 50 years old and they don't even have one. I feel like a giant can of dragon-repellant. I keep telling myself I just haven't found the right one yet, but I'm not very confident in that explanation.

This time, I found myself at the cove. I've been here three times before, looking for a dragon, but considering how many times I've gone looking, three is not very much, at all. After a couple hours, I decide to head back home, as always. I walked in the door to find dad cooking breakfast. Wife's not being able to cook runs in the family, so dad cooks. He told me both mom and grandma can't cook very well.

"Find it?" dad asked me.

"Not this time." I replied.

"I told you, you're not gonna find anything. Nobody 'looks' for a dragon. It happens when you least expect it." dad said.

"But I'm 14 and still don't have one!" I told him.

"I didn't get Toothless until I was 15." dad explained.

"I got Stormfly when I was 14." mom told dad.

"That's only because you're younger. By a year. Besides, those circumstances were different." dad told her.

"How did you find Toothless?" I asked him. He suddenly stopped and dropped the spoon he was using to make fish stew.

"Umm....I'll tell you later."

"HICCUP!" mom yelled.

"What?" dad asked, confused.

"Dragon training!" mom reminded him.

"Oh! Right!" dad said.

"Come on, Alice!" dad told me.

We ran down to the Dragon Training Arena. Dad teaches Dragon Training there and does stuff with his friends while I do stuff with mine. My friends were, Meatlegs, a girl who's dad is Fishlegs, and who was given an awful name, Buffnut, Tuffnut's scrawny son, also blessed with his "wonderful" name, Shortlout, Snotlout's son, who turned out to be the first ever tall Jorgenson, Eren (pronounced Aaron), Eret and Ruffnut's son, and Scruffnut, Eren's twin sister.

Meatlegs rides a Hotburple, one of Grumps babies, who isn't really a baby anymore. The Hotburple's name is SnoozeThumper because he sleeps so much.

Buffnut rides a Skrill named Lightwing. Basically, Tuffnut wasn't watching Buffnut when he snuck outside and found a baby Skrill, then walked into the house with it babbling to Tuffnut "lightning, lightning" but it came out as Lightwing.

Shortlout rides a Typhoomerang named Firefly. Shortlout is very irresponsible.

Eren rides a Deadly Nadder named Swiftspike and Scruffnut rides a Whispering Death named Skreem.

I'm the outcast of the group. I ride two things called feet.

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Great start of the story! No criticism but just so you like to know, Ruffnut is 19 and Eret is 23 according to the website. But anyways, I hope to read more :)

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

Good start! Sounds like an interesting story and I hope you continue it soon! :)
by the way I love the name Eren because Attack on Titan's protagonist is EREN JAEGERRRR sorry for spazzing
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)

Toothless123
Night Fury

cometotheberkside
06 Sep 2014, 17:55
Great start of the story! No criticism but just so you like to know, Ruffnut is 19 and Eret is 23 according to the website. But anyways, I hope to read more :)
I thought Eret was twenty-five. ^) But maybe they changed it since I last checked...

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Toothless123
06 Sep 2014, 18:43
cometotheberkside
I thought Eret was twenty-five. ^) But maybe they changed it since I last checked...
I don't quite remember. I'll check.

Sorry it is 25 XD but Ruffnut's still 19.

Toothless123
Night Fury

cometotheberkside
06 Sep 2014, 18:47
Toothless123
06 Sep 2014, 18:43
cometotheberkside
I don't quite remember. I'll check.

Sorry it is 25 XD but Ruffnut's still 19.
:P

LawOfTheSeas
Defender of Insanity and Master of Apologies

Great story so far! Love it!
I HAVE RETURNED!

Did you miss me?

<3 CHAPTER TWO <3

"Hey, Alice! Wanna race?" Shortlout shouted.

"You're not funny!" I shouted back. The rest of the gang mounted their dragons and flew up to the starting line.

"You can run!" Shortlout shouted. I hate Shortlout, and I'm not a fan of running, but if it'll make him be quiet, I'm all for it.

"Fine!" I shouted. Shortlout laughed and I ran up to the starting line.

Shortlout stated, "Ready? Set? GO!" and we all went. I ran as fast as I could and, I couldn't believe it, I wasn't that far behind Shortlout. In fact, I was in second place! I started to be a little proud of myself, but then I remembered: Second place is just the first looser.

I started running even faster. Faster and faster, but I was still behind. Shortlout flew over a patch of tall grass. I ran right up and........BAM!

Suddenly, I wasn't racing anymore. I wasn't even sure of where I was. I looked up and I could see a whole. It must've been hidden in the grass. The whole was so high I could barely see it, and since I didn't have a dragon for fire, I couldn't see either. I walked into a small tunnel, hoping I would find a way out. I walked slowly, hoping my eyes would eventually adjust, but they never did.

I finally walked to the end of the tunnel, but it was just rock. There wasn't an opening. I moved my hands around trying to find a passage way. Part of me was wishing I had a dragon right now. The other part of me was saying, "be careful of what you wish for", because, down here, the only dragon I would find is a Whispering Death.

I sat down, trying to think of something to do. Then, I felt a bit of water on my hand. I must be really far down to be feeling water! The water was rising up and I started to panic because, eventually, I won't be able to breath! Just then, I heard a dragon noise and I jumped. I couldn't see what kind it was. The dragon released a ball of fire at the rocks. I still couldn't make out the species, but I could tell this dragon was in trouble. I ran over to it to find that it's tail was stuck in the rocks and it was trying to fly out of the tunnel.

I ran to the dragon and attempted to help it out. The dragon tried to shoot me, but I dodged it.

"It's okay! I'm gonna get you out of here!" I told it.

I finally got it's tail out of the rocks and by now, the water was up to my waist. The dragon grabbed me and pulled my through the cave and then up the tunnel. As soon as I got up, everybody was standing there, staring at me. Mom and dad looked worried and shocked at the same time. Why are they staring at me?

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

Still looking good! Keep it up! ;)
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)