Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Second Life!
Topic Started: 25 Oct 2015, 15:33 (4020 Views)
HTTYD PT
Gronckle

This story is about a transformation of a person into a night fury!! :blink:
I share this story with you because we are close of halloween!!
The final episode i expect to be released in 31 of October ok?
Have fun and good read!!! 8)

EPISODE 1

My Name is jakson. I am 17 years old and i'm in the Second Year of High School. You could say to me i'm a Complete Average Student, which i am. Only writing a "C", maybe sometimes a "B", but that's a rare exception!
Because of my marks, i had to do a Year in Middle School again, which made me not really more attractive for Girls either! I don't have many Friends, a few of them are Good Friends, but not anywere Close than Latis!

Well, who is Latis? Latis is my Best and closest Friend since the day i got him! Here we go...

One a Cold and Rainy Fall day in the Middle of November, i came late out of my School. The Wind was blowing Pretty Harsh and only Helped the Rain to let the Atmosphere be more scary and frightening.
So i laid my Backpack on the Ground and Searched for my Umbrella. It took my Quiet some Time to get it out of my Backpack.

After some time i found it. I closed my Backpack again and walked outside to get to my Bus Station that was around the Corner. As i walked around it, my Bus was just driving by me and Splashed me. All the

Kids who were in the Bus, just Laughed at me.
And again, a really sad Point in my Life.

The Bad thing was, my Home was about or about 3 Kilometers away. So Yeah, i got Splashed serveral

Times more as i walked down the Streets. Life was the Hell itself, as Pretty Much always for me.
While i was walking down the Street that led directly to my Home, i thought about, why most of the People don't like me. I really didn't had many Friends, a few Good ones, but no one to really Hang out with, just only School Friends. But my Thoughts were interrupted by the Cold and Harsh wind that accelerated the Rain drops who were really beating against my Umbrella and Rain coat, which was not the Best either!

After a good hour of walking, i got Finally to my Home. I slammed the Door open and laid my soaked Rain Coat and Umbrella in the Bathroom.

"Hello." I said but i got no response. It seemed like my Mom was on here Late-Night "job" again and my Dad was again on a Party with his Friends.
So i walked upstairs and into my Room. I was just about to Open the Door and throw my Backpack into one Corner of my Room, as i saw a Big Packet lying on my Bed.

I was astonished by it's sheer size! It was a little bit longer than my Bed, and my Bed was about Two Meters Long! I Still threw my Backpack into one Corner and looked at the Packet.
I took a closer look, and saw my Name on the address to who it will be sent. It also said from who it came from, but only "Somewhere in the southern Pacific."

"Well, for what I am waiting for? But it's still weird, i didn't ordered anything....Whatever!"

I didn't even need a Knife, i could just rip the Middle section apart! And there it was, the Thing that Changed my Life Completely! It was.... a Costume. I was just Overwhelmed with Joy to see something like that.

It had the same Shape Emerald Colored Eyes. I Pulled the Head out of the Box first. I looked in the Deep of the Emerald Eyes , and i was astonished by how detailed they were!
I Then grabbed the Middle section of the Costume and Pulled it out Completely, and then threw the Box on the Ground and laid the Costume,Suit on my Bed.

END EPISODE 1
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

sounds like this could get interesting :)

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

EPISODE 2

"Man this Looks Awesome! It Really Looks like an Night Fury, but it has his Original Tail Fin, which is Good." I said as i looked at the Tail that was Hanging down from my Bed.

I was looking at it in a Very Curious view and was just Astonished by the Level of Detail!
But then, i don't know if it was me, but one of his Ears had Twitched for a second.

I Backed a step back and noticed that i already was standing against the Wall of my Room. Slowly but surely, the Costume got alive! One Part after another started to Twitch and move around.

He started to move his Tail around and knocked some Pictures of the Wall, but i didn't cared about those.

He slowly got up on his Paws, but couldn't really stand up, because he was still not inflated.
He Approached me and started to sniff at me. I tired to touch him, but he instantly growled at me, as a warning that he wasn't ready for something like that already!

It was rather weird to see an uninflated costume sniffing at me.

As he Finished sniffing at me, he laid his Ears back Happily and then started to Purr. It looked like i was the Right one!

He then laid down on my Bed and i could see the Vent where the Wearer will step in the Costume.

"Well, as it seems like i have nothing else to do, i will undress me and then get in to you!" Man, that was Hell of a Weird sentence! So i undressed, except of my Boxershorts!

I Then slowly walked up to him, and slowly laid my Left leg into his Left Leg. I felt the inside was like some sort of Goo or something similar. I then got my Right Leg into him and after that, things went Fast!

He just grabbed me with his Paws and then pulled me in him! First my Left Arm, then my Right one. As both were in him, the Vent started to close slowly. The Last thing that wasn't in the Costume, was my Head. But as i had no way out, i just gave in and laid my Head down into him and then I stretched my Head up into his Head.

Right after the Vent Closed, the Initial Transformation started.

The Goo like substance started to Completely envelope me into it. I felt that my Arms and Fingers were getting changed into Powerful Paws with little but Powerful Claws on them.

I heared my Bones cracking and i felt them Bending too, as the Goo substance forced them to do so! New Muscles were Created by the Time new Appendages were connected with my Body. On some parts, to Goo Transformed itself into Bones, so my Nerv system and the New Muscles had somewhere to hold on.

It did that where my Spine was connecting with the Tail of my Costume.

But this Muscle Growing and Painful Bone Cracking wasn't the Worst thing! The Costume had to Change my Insides too, which was really Painful and also unpleasant, but it had to be Made.
so Yeah, the First "Entrance" to my Body, was my Mouth. It completely Changed my inside, so my Body could handle being a Night Fury, which means that Goo stuff had to completely reinforce my Bones.

My Brain needed to be Changed too, as the same goes to my Skull/Head. As i was in the Middle of the Process of Changing into an Night Fury.

End of EPISODE 2

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Not a bad first two chapters.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

EPISODE 3

I heared a Voice talking to me in my Mind:" Hello jakson, My Name is Latis and i'm your Personal Night Fury Suit!"

"Oh Hello Latis." I said to him.

About Five Minutes later, the Changes were about to be done. At first, i walked over to a Mirror, that was Partially broken, because once i threw my PS4 Controller against it, because i couldn't make the final cup on fifa 15, which made me rage really Hard!
I Looked at myself and was Overwhelmed with Joy and feelings that were completely new for me! I Smiled, and the Night Fury in the Mirror did the same.

"Oh My God! This already Awesome!"

Then i looked at my New Body. I grew a lot bigger, i was now about Two and a half times bigger than before as a Human. My Paws, Magnificent, my New Vision and Eyes, unbelievable. My new Tail, more than a Great Appendages and not to forget my New Pair of Wings who were really Big!

"Well, it looks like your done. Shall we go to our First Flight?" Latis asked me.

"Hell Yeah, i always wanted to know how flyng his. And not the Version where you fly out of your Class, because you did something stupid!"

Latis and i were walking outside into the Rain. We got into our Garden and there, Latis showed me How to use my Tail and Wings for Flying.

"Okay, i think your Ready to go." Latis said to me and i prepared for a takeoff. I pressed myself down on the Ground and at the same time i held my Wings up in the air so i could gain a Good amount of Momentum, and then...I took off!

I Felt free, i felt Good! Nobody could harm me in that Moment! I could go anywhere i want to! Latis also enjoyed flying with me.

"But you need to watch out for any Human down there, it wouldn't be the Best when they see us!" Latis warned me.

"I Know, i'll try my Best." I said that and Flew up through the Clouds into the Night's sky. The View i got, flying above the West Couast of the US was Breathtaking!

Me and Latis were Soaring above the Clouds for a Few hours until i slowly got tired.

"Hey Latis, i'm getting tir..*Yawwwwwnnnnnnnn* ed. We should head back."

"Okay, for your First flight it was already Pretty Good." Latis said and cheered me up.

"Thank you!" I said to him.

So we Headed back to my House. About 30 Minutes later, we arraived at my House, and to my surprise, nobody was there!

"uhh that's not Normal! Well, who cares!" I said and opened the backside door and went up to my Room. As i stood beside my Bed, i asked Latis:"Hey Latis, can i actually get out of you, so i can sleep by myself?"

"Yes you can, let me do it right now..." He said as i started to feel that the Goo let me Go.

Again, all the Bones Cracking and Bending sounded horrible and unpleasent, but i thought i will get used to it.

End of EPISODE 3

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

this is pretty cool keep it coming :)

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

EPISODE 4

Half an Hour later, i was again in my Human form, but something felt off! Normally i was Tall, but really weak, and had Pretty much no Muscles! But as i was standing infront of my, Partially broken, Mirror i saw that my Muscles grew Quiet a bit. I looked over to Latis, who was uninflated again and
i asked him:

"Hey Latis, has this suit any side effects?"

"Uhmm yes, it will make you stronger and make you smarter!"

"Smarter?"

"Yes, Smarter."

"But How?"

Then i heared his Voice again, but this Time in my Mind.

"I will be always with you jackson, always!"

"Okay, but now i have to go to sleep, otherwise i will be a Zombie Tomorrow." I said as i laid down in my Bed and fell asleep Pretty fast.

The Next day, i was going straight into the Bathroom to see what happened over the Night, and i saw that my Eyes were changing from a Deep Black into a Emerald Green.

"Is this also a side Effect?"

"Yeah, it is."

"Well, i can life with that!" I said and Prepared for School again. My Parents were back, and sleeping on the Living Room Couch as always!

This School day was better than every school day before! I didn't came to late for my Bus and also in School. It was like...i dunno, everything had changed! Even the Girls aren't teasing me anymore, which was a Great relieve.

End of EPISODE 4

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

Cheapter 5

Over the Next Couple of Months, everything was getting better and better. A Few weeks after i got Latis, i even didn't slept in my Own Bed anymore, i rather enjoyed it more to be with Latis all the Time.

While we had Winter Holydays, Latis and i were going on a Major Vacation to Brazil and Enjoying the warmth and the Girls over there.

Even at school, my Marks got better and better, from "C" to "A", pretty much everywhere, and in Sports i was Best in Class.

My Parents stopped with Drinking alcohol and stopped smoking, as soon as they saw that i did better at School, which was kinda weird in my Opinion.

Now we are in the Presence, i am still Soaring above the Clouds with Latis every Night, having a Great time with him. He IS my Closest Friend i have had and will have.

Some Girls were asking me, if they could go out with me in the Night, but i always say:"Sorry, but i have more important Friendships to take care of!"

Who am i now?

DONT LOSS THE NEXT´S EPISODE´S BECAUSE WE DON´T !!!!!

END OF Cheapter 5

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

Episode 6

6 YEARS LATER

I by now Finished School with a Very Good Average Mark of "A" in Every subject, Thanks to Latis.

Latis? Yes Latis! Latis is still my very best and Closest Friend! I'm Still flying every Night out with him, soaring above the Clouds really never get's old, but our Friendship is in Danger!
Last Week, i met a Girl that was like a revelation for me! Her Name is Andela. She has Very Nice and Beautiful Brown hair, just like mine, but way Longer than mine. She has Nice and intriguing Red Eyes, which i haven't seen before and...well her Boobs are not bad either! ehehee

Overall, you could say that she is the One, the One that turns every Man's Head around...and let them Forget about their Friends! And that is what Happened! Last Week on Saturday, where i Normally did a Great Flying tour with Latis, i instead went out with Andela and had a Brilliant Night with her! And on the Next Morning and i will have a Pay back from my Best Friend for that night i didn't spent with him...

DONT LOSS THE NEXT´S EPISODE´S BECAUSE WE DON´T !!!!!

END OF Episode 6

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

Hello ;) thx for watching my story! 8)

you can tell me what do you think about my history
and if have a problem that can i solve tell me ok?

see you in the next episode :P