Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Epilogue to "How To Find A Hiccup"
Topic Started: 22 Oct 2014, 16:07 (1086 Views)
Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

EPILOGUE
A note to you all
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

OH MY GODS
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT
SCALE IS BACK
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Toothless123
Night Fury

At first I thought Dane was Drago, because you described him as 'a man cloaked in dark blue', and he also had an encounter with Hiccup, which I thought was the battle for Berk at the end of HTTYD 2, and he also had a 'broken face', which I guessed could have also meant 'scarred', and he also had a 'burnt and mutated hand', and Drago's hands are burnt and scarred too.
But I don't even think Drago looked like as you described him, when Dane took his cloak off. Maybe when Toothless told the Berk dragons to fire at his Bewilderbeast, because his face wasn't protected from their fire, but I don't know... :blink:
I'm also planning a return for a villian in one of my fanfics; :drago: , so perhaps I could try some ideas from the sentence above that I typed.
I guess that if I read the Legend of Scale fanfics, I would have been able to tell that the man was Dane, but because you described him similarly to Drago, I just assumed that it was :drago: . :P

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

BerserkDragon
22 Oct 2014, 20:38
OH MY GODS
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT
SCALE IS BACK
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!

Agreed
I never saw this coming. :O
I thought toothless Finished off dane?
And scale was a part of Hiccup's dark personality :O :O
Wow :O
Now I'm eager to see what you write.

Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

Toothless123
22 Oct 2014, 21:14
At first I thought Dane was Drago, because you described him as 'a man cloaked in dark blue', and he also had an encounter with Hiccup, which I thought was the battle for Berk at the end of HTTYD 2, and he also had a 'broken face', which I guessed could have also meant 'scarred', and he also had a 'burnt and mutated hand', and Drago's hands are burnt and scarred too.
But I don't even think Drago looked like as you described him, when Dane took his cloak off. Maybe when Toothless told the Berk dragons to fire at his Bewilderbeast, because his face wasn't protected from their fire, but I don't know... :blink:
I'm also planning a return for a villian in one of my fanfics; :drago: , so perhaps I could try some ideas from the sentence above that I typed.
I guess that if I read the Legend of Scale fanfics, I would have been able to tell that the man was Dane, but because you described him similarly to Drago, I just assumed that it was :drago: . :P
OH. MY. GODS... You haven't read my stories!? Ah well. If you ever do read the first one, I hope you'll... uh... power through it :huh: . The first story is, well, garbage, in my opinion. The second one is much more acceptable in plot and how I wrote it. Plus the grammar doesn't completely suck. This third story should be the best, seeing as I've had plenty of practice in perfecting the way I wright (I also have unfinished and unpublished works).

Toothless123
Night Fury

Shnuckles
24 Oct 2014, 19:05
Toothless123
OH. MY. GODS... You haven't read my stories!? Ah well. If you ever do read the first one, I hope you'll... uh... power through it :huh: . The first story is, well, garbage, in my opinion. The second one is much more acceptable in plot and how I wrote it. Plus the grammar doesn't completely suck. This third story should be the best, seeing as I've had plenty of practice in perfecting the way I wright (I also have unfinished and unpublished works).
Sorry that I haven't read your stories. :( I'll try to read the first one.

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

Toothless123
24 Oct 2014, 19:08
Shnuckles
Toothless123
You really don't need to read them, it isn't that important. If you read them I want it to be because you find the concept of my fic interesting, not just to please me.

Toothless123
Night Fury

Shnuckles
24 Oct 2014, 19:15
Toothless123
24 Oct 2014, 19:08
Shnuckles
You really don't need to read them, it isn't that important. If you read them I want it to be because you find the concept of my fic interesting, not just to please me.
Oh. Okay.

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

The story is now up on this site! It's called, "The Beginning of Something Evil" Hope you guys check it out!