Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragons X - The Real Deal Story That You Most Certainly Werent Expecting, No Sir
Topic Started: 29 Oct 2014, 14:07 (992 Views)
Pikey
Wow!

DRAGONS X (its good)

A story of super awesomeness, super manlyness, and oh my giddy aunt there is all the chaos you could wish for.

------here it comes-----
seriosuly here it is

--------------------------->>>CHAPTERACTPART UNO<<<------¬

A super dark night descended on the super lonely super isolated island of Berk. It was very dark, not just your average dark, this was advanced darkness.

Then suddenly, out of absolutely no-where there was a massive bright comet thing that came out of nowhere. No one saw it coming. And it landed in a cabbage patch the other side of the island that the one old guy lived on. I forget the name, but you can probably Google it.

The point is, this comet landed was a swagnormous force that just rekt everything there. Anything and everything there. Gone. Just absolutely decimated. No sign of cabbage, no sign of fungus...

But what did arrive were a mass of new figures...

They were massive blokes, amongst them a man approached ouch of the explosion. He wielded this super cool chainsaw machine gun and wore a bandana thing and had a stern expression planted onto his hardcore face and he was marcus Fenix.

He did not wait for the other lads to assemble, he was a man of action. No. He was action. And it was his duty to fulfill the lack of his own presence.

Quickly he charged through the night, checking for tangos. Using his incredibly supremely magnificent sniperino gunnar vision he spotted some targets in the distance.

They were no match.

The sheep were annihilated before marcus even noticed where they stood. However, this was not enough.

He continued his great searching abilities and discovered some more targets that most certainly needed to be neutralised. By this time he realised he would need some backup to make things go a little cheeky bitta smoother.

"come in sam fisher..."

----------

end of part 1.

There may or may not be to be continued... 8) :O :O <3
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ADFX-01-Morgan
Seath the Toothless

The depth of the characters within this story are incredible. I could feel the struggle of everyone involved whether they were primary characters or secondary supporting ones. The action is incredible. It was almost as if I could feel the explosions that rocked the set. I look forward to the inevitable franchise that this will spawn.

Verdict: Why are you not seeing this now?

Rating: 10/10

Steampunk! Airships! Aerial Battles! Dragons!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote