Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragons, Trappers, Masters - Author's Note
Topic Started: 11 Jan 2015, 05:02 (1180 Views)
nightfury123
My auntie's dog might die...
:'(

Author's Note
As of tomorrow, I'll have not updated this fanfic for two whole months. I think it's time I told you guys my explanation for that.

Basically, I've been busy- and I'm sure all of you have too- with Christmas and everything, but because I didn't have time to work on this fanfic then, when I did have time, I just kind of felt like I couldn't be bothered. -_-
Actually, about not having time to work on this fanfic- I don't really need to write anything new on it- as it's virtually finished, at least on my computer anyway- except a little bit to finish of the last chapter, I think. It's more a case of doing that and uploading the finished chapters to here and FanFiction.

I wanted to at least write something, so I focused on starting a couple of new fanfics- one HTTYD one and two Chronicles of Ancient Darkness ones.
I don't know when I could reach a point in those to post the finished chapters of this fanfic- I think finishing their current chapters would be good.

So, at least you know the wait won't be long- although I'm considering this story officially on hiatus.

(Speaking of hiatus, it's been so long since I've updated Fireproof that I've actually forgotten what's happening... :$ :/ :P I guess you could say it's a form of writer's block... :P Could you guys give me some ideas of what could happen next- in a PM, preferably-?)

This author's note has also been posted on the official thread for the fanfic; it's just that on my current account, I'm not the actual creator of the thread, so I can't edit the title to let you guys know about the author's note- so as you can see, I decided to create a separate thread for it.
"A warning to the people, the good and the evil. This is war..."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote