Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
nightmares
Topic Started: 10 Apr 2015, 13:45 (1581 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Ok this is a oneshot so I WON'T be continuing this. It's basically just a sad, slightly fluffy fanfiction from toothless' point of view that I randomly decided to write on my Ipad. I have been reading and watching sad httyd stuff at the moment. So you can blame them for this monstrosity. If you don't like this, then thats because I'm a bad writer, ok.

P.s

This is not a toothcup fanfic

I will kill anyone who ships toothcup

That is all....

Everything seemed perfect that day. A mother, reunited with her son. A husband reunited with his wife. An undiscovered world of dragons, under the care of a majestic and loving Bewilderbeast. That was, until the battle. Until everything changed. When peace turned into war. And when great lives were lost. Both dragon, and human alike.

"The world wants peace, and we have the answer back on Berk". Hiccup held out a hand in front of me. Of course, I didn't attack. But the feelings of rage inside of me were endless. The alpha had just just taken his dying breath. Now a huge flock of dragons, bowed down before Drago. Despite not being controlled, I could still here a call, somewhere in the distance. "Join me". The words were harsh yet only heard in a whisper. I had blocked it out of course. But I was still unable to get it out of my mind. I wanted Drago to die. So many dragons had fallen. And now Hiccup was trying to negotiate with him. Somewhat, unaware of the danger.

"Just, let me show you" he said in a calm voice. "No!" Yelled Drago. I growled under my breath. "Let me, show you!"Drago began screaming, instantly grabing the attention of the Bewilderbeast. "M-master" I heard him say. Far off by the mountain I could see Stoick and Valka, looking down on us, confused and scared. I looked over at Hiccup, who was desperately trying to figure out what to do. "Hiccup" I said. Trying my best to get his attention. "What do we do?". Was there anything we could do? Had we really lost the fight? There were so many questions running through my mind.

"Join me". The whisper went through the air again. Only this time sharper, and more aggressive. I winced and looked up only to see the Bewilderbeast, starting at me. I felt a pain through my head. "He who controls the alpha, controls them all!" Drago pointed his staff in my direction. I wanted to scream, I wanted to fight but suddenly my ears began ringing and the pain only increased. "Hiccup!" I yelled in fear. "Toothless?!". His voice was becoming muffled.

"Join me, Toothless" the shrill voice ehcoed through my head. "Toothless what's wrong?!". Hiccups voice was barely audible. "Hiccup help me!" I tried to cry. "No!". I screamed in agony as a sharp wave of pain shocked me. "Stop trying to fight it" the Bewilderbeast growled. "join me!". The aggressiveness was only more pain. My vision was now blured. All I see was indistinct shape around me, surrounded by darkness. "Toothless!!". "H-hiccup" I moaned. "He-elp". The pain was becoming unbearable. Suddenly Drago's voice could be heard. Clear and chrisp through the agony. "Witness ture strenght". "Stop fighting" the Bewilderbeast cooed. "The strenght of will over others". "Give up" he said. "In the face of it, you...are...nothing!". The Bewilderbeast left out a roar. "JOIN ME!!!". It all suddenly stopped. The pain, the fear. "Can you hear me toothless?" He asked. "Yes master" I replied.

"You did well" he told me. "Thank you master". "The enemy is dead". I had served master well. He had told me to attack, and I had. More importantly I had achieved my goal. To kill. "What now master?" I asked. There was no responce. "master?". Suddenly everything became clear. My vision. My hearing. All I could remember was pain. Astrid and the other dragon riders landed, all of them seemed oddly distressed. That was when I saw it. Hiccup lay silently on the ground, covered in fragments of ice as smoke slowly rose into the air. Valka, Stoick and Astrid lay next to him, sobbing.

"hiccup?" I called. He must have been injured. I approached him slowly, and scared. When I reached the young viking, Stoick backed away the look in his eyes was of true fear. He was afraid of me? "It's not his fault, you know that" whispered Valka, holding him close. "Hiccup, c'mon buddy, get up" I whimpered, nudging his hand. It fell limply to the ground again. "Hiccup?!". I panicked, sniffing him, looking for his pluse. "Hiccup!!!". I tried.... I tried to wake him. "No" I thought to myself. "He can't be gone!!". "H-he's....." I felt myself breathing heavily. My heart pounding. ".....dead".

"Join me". "No....Hiccup...NOOOOO" I sobbed. I didn't have the strength to fight it this time. "DON'T LET THEM HURT ME AGAIN!!!" I screamed trying to make him come alive again. I couldn't let them take me again. I had to save him. "HICCUUPPPPPPPP!!!!!"

"Toothless!". I opened my eyes to find myself on my dragon bed. Hiccup was looking down at me, his hand pressed softly on my snout. "Are you ok, bud?" He asked, concered. I immediately buried my head into his arms. "T-they made me kill you!" I sobbed. "Shhhh, it's okay" whispered Hiccup. Despite the fact we couldn't speak to each other, I knew he understood me. "You had, a nightmare too then I guess...".

I lifted my head up from under his arms and looked teary eyed up at him. He seemed to have the same fear that I had. "It was about you..". I could already feel my heart begining to ache. "You were under control, and I was trying to save you" he sighed. "B-but Drago...he stopped you from snapping out of it. I-I couldn't...c-couldn't save myself" Hiccup started to cry softly. I wrapped him under my wing. "It's ok, Hiccup" I whispered soothingly. "I couldn't save you!" Hiccup sobbed. For what seemed like an ertenity, we lay there. Who would have known, how that one day could have changed us. How it gave us nightmares. Hiccup hugged me tightly. "I miss him, bud" he whispered. "I miss him too" I sighed.

"You sure are hard to get rid off, I'll say that". Drago's voice was all I could hear. But there were mumbles too. Indistinct mumbles. "Toothless...hey...it's me...come back to me". I didn't know who Toothless was. I only knew of Drago and my master. "He's not yours anymore" Said Drago. "But please, great dragon master, try to take him. He will not miss a second time". A blury human outline came into view. Who was this human? Why did he claim to own me? Only master onwed me.

"It wasn't your fault bud". "Ingnore it" the alpha comanded. "They m-made you do it". That voice, I knew that voice. But I knew it not as the voice of an enemy, it was the voice of a friend. "You'd never hurt him". Could it be? "You'd never hurt me" Hiccup?!. My vision and hearing were starting to become clear again. It was Hiccup! "how are you doing that?!" Drago asked in bewilderment. "Please, bud, you...are my best friend". "No!" The alpha yelled. "You belong to me!!! Me!!!". "Yes master". The vision in front of me became blury again. I felt a soft hand touch my snout. Suddenly in front of me I saw a pair of tear filled eyes, looking deeply into my soul. "My....best...freind".

When I woke up again, it was morning. The sun light shone through the window and reflected on the wooden floor. The dreams I had, had often left me haunted when I woke up. But the last one.... The last one was real. I found Hiccup lying underneath my wing, lost in a deep slumber. It somewhat reminded me of when I had rescued him from the Red Death's fire. When he had almost died. I could still hear Stoicks voice in my head. "I did this". And now, he was gone...

Hiccup began to stirr, and eventually open a tired eye. "Good morning" I cooed to the groggy viking. Hiccup looked up at me. His eyes shinning bright with tears. I purred softly. Lowering my head and nuzzling his cheeks. But when I looked at him again, I saw something unexpected. I thought he had another nightmare. A horrible one about Stoick or Valka or even me. But when I looked at him, he was smiling.

"You know, bud" he sighed. "We've been through alot together". "We've seen death, destruction, and so many horrible things". "But we've had some of the most amazing experiences too". "The lands we have discovered, the changes we have made". "And maybe, we can stop thinking about those horrible things and remember those amazing things". "Maybe...just as long as we have each other". I felt fresh tears sting my eyes. Hiccup was right. We should remember the good times. It's what was right...what Stoick would have wanted.

"You wanna go flying bud?!" Hiccup asked perkily. I wagged my tail eagerly. "You bet!". "Toothless, I love you bud" Hiccup said hugging me. "I love you too" I sighed happily.

I'm sorry httyd fandom XD
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

That was really good! I enjoyed reading this. You hit all the right emotions!

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

hcsp1
10 Apr 2015, 18:13
That was really good! I enjoyed reading this. You hit all the right emotions!
Thank you ^_^
I'm glad you liked it

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

That was really good.
So many feels.
I liked it In Toothless's view especially. :D
I can imagine those two having nightmares after the battle with drago.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

draco
11 Apr 2015, 01:07
That was really good.
So many feels.
I liked it In Toothless's view especially. :D
Thank you :$
I Tend to do a lot of storys from toothless' pov :P

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Nice! :D

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

cometotheberkside
11 Apr 2015, 19:03
Nice! :D
<3 thanks

DragonLover1987
Dragon Princess

This is a few months late but I was in the neighborhood and then I read this. It's very good. Great job. ;) <3

:) :P <3 :nightfuryegg: :alpha: 8)
Want to contact me on non-dragon sites? Here!:
Animal Jam: PokemonPikachu10661
Transformice: Vanillaratxx

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

DragonLover1987
16 Jul 2015, 00:49
This is a few months late but I was in the neighborhood and then I read this. It's very good. Great job. ;) <3
Thank you! :D I'm glad you like it

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I keep forgetting to tell you night fury fire
Your story is not a monstrosity.
This a really good story.
And you are not a bad writter. :D
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.