Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Unnamed
Topic Started: 21 Aug 2015, 04:55 (1292 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

FanFiction Summary: A collection of oneshots about Pahun's life in the Dragon Sanctuary, spanning the two years that he spends there! Everything from Valka teaching the Dragonboy how to disable traps, fight, and building his relationship with Punah! And of course, who could forget... puberty. Accepting requests! (As the name suggests, this fanfic doesn't have a name yet; I was hoping you could help.)

So, this is a bit of a surprise fic, but it's really just something to keep you guys entertained while I prepare the Dragons, Trappers, Masters chapters. :)

Now that Pahun is living in the Dragon Sanctuary with Valka, and in the next chapter I will fastforward to when he doesn't live there anymore, I felt like I needed a fanfic to bridge the gap, if you get what I mean. It feels a little... rushed.

And that's why I'm writing this fanfic- a collection of oneshots about Pahun's (mis)adventures in the Sanctuary! This story will only survive on requests, but I do have a couple of ideas of my own, such as Valka teaching Pahun how to disable dragon traps, how to fight, and of course, how to build his relationship with Punah!

So, let the requests commence! XD
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

Umm... maybe getting lost? Also, resisting the urge to vomit while trying Valka's cooking? (or being the only one who can stand it) Making something like Valka's staff/mask for himself?

I have no idea, sorry... (but I like the idea with Valka's cooking though :P )

Toothless123
Night Fury

cometotheberkside
21 Aug 2015, 19:26
Umm... maybe getting lost? Also, resisting the urge to vomit while trying Valka's cooking? (or being the only one who can stand it) Making something like Valka's staff/mask for himself?

I have no idea, sorry... (but I like the idea with Valka's cooking though :P )
Good ideas! :)

By the way, if you don't know who Pahun is, then you'll have to check out Feral: A Dragonboy's Story, his debut fanfic, of which a new chapter has recently been posted! ;)